You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Algraxa

Into the Black

9 comments in this topic

[NFW]
Members
48 posts
1,026 battles

From the email:

"The Black Friday bash begins! Get huge discounts, exclusive ships, and all sorts of surprises in the Premium Shop for a limited time."

Sooooo where are the savings? I am not seeing sales prices on the store.

[PVE]
Members
10,859 posts
7,982 battles
7 minutes ago, Algraxa said:

From the email:

"The Black Friday bash begins! Get huge discounts, exclusive ships, and all sorts of surprises in the Premium Shop for a limited time."

Sooooo where are the savings? I am not seeing sales prices on the store.

The email was sent out a little early. 

The new British DD containers are out today tho. Just so you know, there will be in-game British containers in the RN event as rewards for completing Missions and Directives (most likely) tomorrow when Directives I & II start. The RN DD collection will also drop in daily containers. So if you just want to complete the RN collection for the Lightning perma-camo, then you DO NOT have to buy any containers.

If you want Dragon flags or Union Jack one-use camos, then the premium shop RN containers offer up to 20 off one of those in each container. At $5 per box, that makes the flags or camos 25 cents each.

RN DD containers in the shop will have

2 collection items

20 Union Jack camouflage patterns or 20 special signals of one of the following types: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, Hydra, Basilisk, Scylla, or Leviathan.
8f4DCGV.jpg

RN DD containers in-game as rewards will have

1 collection item

1 Union Jack camouflage pattern or 1 special signal of one of the following types: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, Hydra, Basilisk, Scylla, or Leviathan.

Once again, you DO NOT have to buy ANY RN DD containers in the shop to complete the RN DD collection for a Lightning perma-camo.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
10,859 posts
7,982 battles
Just now, Algraxa said:

That clears it up.... Thank you!

You are welcome.

There will be a second container in game, Black Friday containers. There will be an in-game version and a premium shop version. No pricing on the shop version yet.

692uuTA.jpg

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,059 posts
4,743 battles

i'm gonna hit the jackpot if my in game black friday lootboxes give me free exp or the black ships.

[RKLES]
Members
7,551 posts
9,602 battles

Will those Black ship containers be cash only? Since I will not be able to pay cash for them.

Now if they end up being available for coal or something I could risk some of that in game currency on them. Having a Tirpitz or Massachusetts painted to look like the Black Pearl from Pirates of the Carribean would be fun idea lol.

[PVE]
Members
10,859 posts
7,982 battles
10 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Will those Black ship containers be cash only? Since I will not be able to pay cash for them.

Now if they end up being available for coal or something I could risk some of that in game currency on them. Having a Tirpitz or Massachusetts painted to look like the Black Pearl from Pirates of the Carribean would be fun idea lol.

The premium shop Black Friday container will be for cash, probably at least $5 as a WAG.

The in-game BF containers we don't know how they will be earned yet. The Directives for 7.11, starting tomorrow with Directives I & II, will have RN DD containers as rewards. I don't know if they will also give out Black Friday containers in Directives, if they will be in some other mission or in the Arsenal for coal. We will find out on Directives tomorrow, but the rest we probably won't know until Friday as I'm guessing that is when the BF in-game containers will be available.

[WAG]
Members
424 posts
7,860 battles
11 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The premium shop Black Friday container will be for cash, probably at least $5 as a WAG.

The in-game BF containers we don't know how they will be earned yet. The Directives for 7.11, starting tomorrow with Directives I & II, will have RN DD containers as rewards. I don't know if they will also give out Black Friday containers in Directives, if they will be in some other mission or in the Arsenal for coal. We will find out on Directives tomorrow, but the rest we probably won't know until Friday as I'm guessing that is when the BF in-game containers will be available.

Could be like the Steam Containers, via a missions, like last week.

[PVE]
Members
10,859 posts
7,982 battles
Just now, DustRhino said:

Could be like the Steam Containers, via a missions, like last week.

Yep, I listed some other mission as a possibility.