Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ArnoldSchoenberg

Giulio Cesare vs Konig?

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

28,401
[HINON]
Supertester
22,103 posts
15,932 battles

Giulio Cesare is undeniably stronger than Koenig, but it takes a moderate to good player to bring out Cesare's strengths. Koenig is more forgiving, Cesare is more punishing.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,155
[GWG]
Supertester
22,778 posts
12,774 battles
38 minutes ago, Lert said:

Giulio Cesare is undeniably stronger than Koenig, but it takes a moderate to good player to bring out Cesare's strengths. Koenig is more forgiving, Cesare is more punishing.

The Giulio Cesare is Mohamad Ali - float like a butterfly - sting like a bee to the Konig's Rocky Marciano's brawling.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28,401
[HINON]
Supertester
22,103 posts
15,932 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

The Giulio Cesare is Mohamad Ali - float like a butterfly - sting like a bee to the Konig's Rocky Marciano's brawling.

Not bad, not bad. It fits.

As long as the Cesare driver keeps his citadel angled / hidden I'll give it to the Cesare any day of the week against a Koenig, but once the Cesare opens up his broadside it's buh-bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,155
[GWG]
Supertester
22,778 posts
12,774 battles
7 minutes ago, Lert said:

Not bad, not bad. It fits.

As long as the Cesare driver keeps his citadel angled / hidden I'll give it to the Cesare any day of the week against a Koenig, but once the Cesare opens up his broadside it's buh-bye.

Giulio Cesare

giphy.gif

Konig

61JLRw.gif

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
663
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,739 posts
12,053 battles

Love my Cesare...its dispersion can be a bit weird, sometimes, like every round hits, other times you straddle all over...but it is superior over Konig in almost every way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×