You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
wjp120

When does the next UK directive start?

7 comments in this topic

Members
69 posts
4,065 battles

From context, I thought the next UK directive with the UK destroyers collection would launch with the patch today. The others started on Wednesday mornings,  so that made sense. But I don't see the new directive in the client?

I looked at the patch notes and the page for the new collections, but I'm not noticing it saying what day/time the new directive starts, just the patch.

[FYL]
Members
254 posts
1,495 battles

I think the directive will be up tomorrow, with black Friday stuff on Friday. They made a small post about it after people were confused, but the news section doesn't mention it and there haven't been any Dev blogs or forum posts explaining that. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,710 posts
10,077 battles
4 minutes ago, Tanuvein said:

I think the directive will be up tomorrow, with black Friday stuff on Friday. They made a small post about it after people were confused, but the news section doesn't mention it and there haven't been any Dev blogs or forum posts explaining that. 

Ah OK thanks. Patch day today does not feel like patch day... 

Members
69 posts
4,065 battles
5 minutes ago, Tanuvein said:

Could you link that post, please? I'm not seeing it, and I want to be sure I can collect my daily containers today without worrying about not being able to click the collections option. If the directive were to launch sometime before the daily containers reset, but after I collected them, I'd be annoyed at myself.

[FYL]
Members
254 posts
1,495 battles

There's this for the black Friday stuff: 

I couldn't find the links about the start day of the RN directives, but the last few times on patch week the RN directives always followed the day after. WG is scattershot and unfocused with announcements, so its hard to re-find the actual post...

There are RN containers in the shop now, at an incredibly expensive 5 bucks a pop, and they don't really have anything in them of value (imo) but if you want to start the collection that's a good way. I assume that, though I have no evidence, you will be able to get free crates once they update the directives. I think these were added within the past hour, as they weren't there when I first played a bit 3 or 4 hours ago.

Edited by Tanuvein

[ARGSY]
Members
7,185 posts
4,880 battles
17 minutes ago, wjp120 said:

From context, I thought the next UK directive with the UK destroyers collection would launch with the patch today. The others started on Wednesday mornings,  so that made sense. But I don't see the new directive in the client?

I looked at the patch notes and the page for the new collections, but I'm not noticing it saying what day/time the new directive starts, just the patch.

On patch day, the first two directives are always pushed back to Thursday. But this is the last; the event ends at the end of 0.7.11.

It's a pity they don't both unlock so you can complete them together as a form of compensation for having to start late.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
2 hours ago, wjp120 said:

Directives I & II of Stage 1 of patch 7.11 will start Thu, Nov 22nd. No RN event stuff on patch days. 

Black Friday sales start Friday, email sent early as RADAR_X's thread above shows.

The new British DD containers are out today tho. Just so you know, there will be in-game British containers in the RN event as rewards for completing Missions and Directives (most likely) tomorrow when Directives I & II start. The RN DD collection will also drop in daily containers. So if you just want to complete the RN collection for the Lightning perma-camo, then you DO NOT have to buy any containers.

If you want Dragon flags or Union Jack one-use camos, then the premium shop RN containers offer up to 20 off one of those in each container. At $5 per box, that makes the flags or camos 25 cents each.

RN DD containers in the shop will have

2 collection items

20 Union Jack camouflage patterns or 20 special signals of one of the following types: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, Hydra, Basilisk, Scylla, or Leviathan.
8f4DCGV.jpg

RN DD containers in-game as rewards will have

1 collection item

1 Union Jack camouflage pattern or 1 special signal of one of the following types: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, Hydra, Basilisk, Scylla, or Leviathan.

Once again, you DO NOT have to buy ANY RN DD containers in the shop to complete the RN DD collection for a Lightning perma-camo.