You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
S7CentNickel

DM Legendary Module

6 comments in this topic

[MVKS]
Members
157 posts
3,273 battles

Just unlocked the Legendary module for my DM.  What setup are folks running with it?  I love the acceleration, don't mind the radar but back to 15.6 km range...ugh.  I really enjoyed taking out the folks who thought they were safe between 16 & 18 km.  Thoughts?

[PVE]
Members
10,784 posts
7,940 battles
6 minutes ago, S7CentNickel said:

Just unlocked the Legendary module for my DM.  What setup are folks running with it?  I love the acceleration, don't mind the radar but back to 15.6 km range...ugh.  I really enjoyed taking out the folks who thought they were safe between 16 & 18 km.  Thoughts?

Stack the Propulsion mod in slot 4 to get ~8 sec to 27 knots per WG. I don't have it yet.

[SHAFT]
Members
258 posts
10,839 battles
29 minutes ago, S7CentNickel said:

If you were comfortable playing in the second row this mod may not be the best for you. IMHO its tailor made for a more aggressive play style.

I run propulsion mod with radar mod, that's because I tend to aggressively push towards caps to support my dds.

With the legendary and prop mod I can basically stop, turn or zip into cover very quickly if I need to.

Members
220 posts
16,361 battles

Its situational, funny, and nice.

But at the end of the day, Main Battery Mod 3 is still superior and will yield better and more consistent results.

[PNG]
[PNG]
Beta Testers
229 posts
8,807 battles
6 minutes ago, DoIphin_Princess said:

Its situational, funny, and nice.

But at the end of the day, Main Battery Mod 3 is still superior and will yield better and more consistent results.

Does DM really need more reload? I run longer range mod because it gives more versatility in most situations. The base 5.5s reload is more than sufficient, especially if you run AR to get boost once you have taken some hits.

Members
220 posts
16,361 battles
2 minutes ago, axyarthur said:

Does DM really need more reload? I run longer range mod because it gives more versatility in most situations. The base 5.5s reload is more than sufficient, especially if you run AR to get boost once you have taken some hits.

um....

First of all, faster rate of fire is always useful. And the MBM3 bonus is percentage based, doesnt matter if its on 5.5 second reload or 55 second reload, you DPM increases by 12%

But more importantly, range mod on DM? Thats on the level of taking IFHE on Minotaur. As a DM you should never fire your guns further than 16km, range mod actually increases your bloom as well. It is no exaggeration to say that its better to leave the slot empty than to have range mod.