StarQuest2894

Not responding

9 comments in this topic

[IRSH3]
Members
1 post
10,258 battles

Does anyone have problems with the game "Not Responding" before and after a battle.  I do constantly.  It lasts anywhere  from 30 seconds to a minute before battle and to 30 seconds after a battle.  Sometimes it gets so bad that before battle it has lasted up to 3 minutes.

Community Department
2,206 posts
542 battles
48 minutes ago, StarQuest2894 said:

Does anyone have problems with the game "Not Responding" before and after a battle.  I do constantly.  It lasts anywhere  from 30 seconds to a minute before battle and to 30 seconds after a battle.  Sometimes it gets so bad that before battle it has lasted up to 3 minutes.

We need some diagnostics to investigate. It's not mass issue, I don't see similar issues. 
Please create WGCheck and attach it to the ticket. Also write some notes about your issue. 

Community Department
2,206 posts
542 battles
6 hours ago, Captain_Zhorge said:

I'm having port lock-ups, too.   I want to run the WGCheck, but it's in Russian!   

Here may be found language settings:

Spoiler

CrxcSYy6iWY.jpg

[TGG]
Members
53 posts
4,574 battles
5 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Here may be found language settings:

Hide contents

CrxcSYy6iWY.jpg

Thank you.  The port locking up seems to have cleared up.  At least it hasn't happened yet.  If things change, I'll respond again.

• Cool 1

[TGG]
Members
53 posts
4,574 battles

Well, it just did.  A bit of irony, that.   I use the 4-ships carousel in port.   Everything was fine.  I wanted to find a certain ship and I selected 'cruisers' to exclude everything else and there we have it -- lock up.   Anyway, here's the report.

WoWS_report.wgc

I'm suspect it might be one of the mods I loaded through your mod-manager.   But I just don't know.

Edited by Captain_Zhorge

[5D5]
Beta Testers
27 posts
4,456 battles

Same thing happened to me. I removed the carousel mod alone to see if that would fix it, it didnt. so i uninstalled all mods and it's working now. not sure which it is nor am i going to run through them 1 by 1 to figure it out. 

Community Department
2,206 posts
542 battles
23 hours ago, Captain_Zhorge said:

Well, it just did.  A bit of irony, that.   I use the 4-ships carousel in port.   Everything was fine.  I wanted to find a certain ship and I selected 'cruisers' to exclude everything else and there we have it -- lock up.   Anyway, here's the report.

WoWS_report.wgc

I'm suspect it might be one of the mods I loaded through your mod-manager.   But I just don't know.

Perhaps, deleting mods is the first thing to do.
Also Safe launch can help to check if mods affect the client. 
90XZTY0z3N0.jpg