Sign in to follow this  
Lert

Nothing to see here, move along please.

4 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
19,618 posts
13,201 battles

After updating my game and logging in I received a notification that my Varyag's 'pacific squadron' camouflage was demounted. Upon checking my Varyag I found it naked, and the 'pacific squadron' camouflage was not available to be re-mounted. When checking my inventory however, it was still listed.

I would very much like my Varyag to wear its snappy dress again.

QoCKkUC.jpg

pqTjKrs.jpg

It was the filters. They somehow got messed with.

Alpha Tester
2,043 posts

Check the filter gear icon on the bottom right. Apparently ticking one of the 'historical' options hides the Pacific Squadron camo. No idea why. I guess there really are some players who dislike historical paint schemes and WG acknowledged them. :Smile_amazed:

[HINON]
Supertester
19,618 posts
13,201 battles
4 minutes ago, Wolcott said:

Check the filter gear icon on the bottom right. Apparently ticking one of the 'historical' options hides the Pacific Squadron camo. No idea why. I guess there really are some players who dislike historical paint schemes and WG acknowledged them. :Smile_amazed:

I should've checked that before posting, that's my bad. I feel kinda silly for not checking the filters, that's usually what I recommend other people to do. :Smile_hiding:

Anyways, that was it.

Strange thing is, I did not touch that either since updating.

Anyways, problem solved. Though I do wonder why, of all my ships, this was the only camouflage that was affected.

• Cool 1