You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Legio_X_

Fire Prevention

5 comments in this topic

Members
262 posts
1,001 battles

Is that mandatory on all German BB's now? I was trying to go for a secondary build to get my commander ready to Bismark. But good lord, getting 3 fires, hitting repair, then getting 1-2 more from the fire spam is getting ridiculous. 

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,589 posts
3,603 battles

I find it useless and a crutch for bad play. I've rarely been on fire in more than 2 spots unless I royally screwed up in which FP wouldn't have saved me anyways

[REVY]
Members
972 posts
7,837 battles

I agree that it is annoying to be set on fire, regardless ship type or national origin.

What really annoys me is when the fire has either just burnt out or you have DC'd, and another salvo comes in and sets you on fire again or even more annoyingly, most of the salvo misses, but for one lone shell that hits you and instantly you are on fire.

Members
262 posts
1,001 battles
3 hours ago, Lord_Slayer said:

I agree that it is annoying to be set on fire, regardless ship type or national origin.

What really annoys me is when the fire has either just burnt out or you have DC'd, and another salvo comes in and sets you on fire again or even more annoyingly, most of the salvo misses, but for one lone shell that hits you and instantly you are on fire.

Have something better. Playing DD and all shells miss but 1 and it his on the stern, then i instant blow up and guy gets a "lucky strike" award.