You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Psychedelium

Is it allowed to install mods in the game?

5 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
750 battles

Hello,

I have now looked for long time on players having colorful shells, and I just found out its a modpack.

Is it allowed to install mods in World of Warships from this page? (edited)

Sincarely

Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
20 minutes ago, Psychedelium said:

Hello,

I have now looked for long time on players having colorful shells, and I just found out its a modpack.

Sincarely

You may see colorful shells in game without mods, it's a feature of some unique commanders in game. 
The only safe place to download mods is here https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/247-player-modifications/
All modifications which could be found in this subforum are checked in accordance with the Rules.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,392 posts
19,453 battles
1 hour ago, Psychedelium said:

Hello,

Sincarely

If you see other players shell in different colors it's because they have one of the three special captains (Yamamato, Halsey, Alexander Ovechkin).

Colors/flags/camo changed by a mod is only visible to the player who use the mod, not to others.

• Cool 1

Members
11 posts
750 battles
57 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

You may see colorful shells in game without mods, it's a feature of some unique commanders in game. 
The only safe place to download mods is here https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/247-player-modifications/
All modifications which could be found in this subforum are checked in accordance with the Rules.

Thanks for help! :D

• Cool 1