Sign in to follow this  
Grumps1963

No permission to view my own post

19 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts

When I logged on I had notifications that someone had referred to a post I had made. When I tried to view the post I received a screen saying I don't have permission to view that content.

I took a screen shot and tried to raise a support ticket but I don't have permission to do that either.

The screen shot is attached. Does anyone have any idea why I do not have permission to view my own post or access the support network? 

That is assuming that I will have permission to view any replies to this post.

WoWS error.PNG

[FTH]
[FTH]
Members
310 posts
11,581 battles

I've been noticing last 2-3 days that if I go through and open up like 5-10 topics in different windows, after the 2nd window it doesn't have me logged in, until I hit log in. Might be your problem there, like Grand said.

[-Y-]
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
5,285 posts
7,571 battles

OP, your thread was probably nuked. You can either try again, rewording your OP, but be sure to read forum EULA beforehand, or drop it.

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,111 posts
4,429 battles

Wish I could access some of my archived topics, specifically the legendary bread puns topic I made back in the day....

Beta Testers
1,087 posts
14,095 battles
1 hour ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

You are probably not logged in to the forums.

This

[-Y-]
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
5,285 posts
7,571 battles
13 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Wish I could access some of my archived topics, specifically the legendary bread puns topic I made back in the day....

If it is a long post, I always keep an archived copy in a txt file elsewhere, either so I can reword, or publish elsewhere. Sometimes admins act in haste, in good faith, but misread an OP. (Sometimes, aka once in a blue moon)

Members
4,926 posts
5,713 battles
2 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

I really don't think we knead to go back there.

:Smile_trollface:

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,111 posts
4,429 battles
44 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I really don't think we knead to go back there.

Broa, you Doughnut know who you're dealing with. You're just a Challah back girrrrrl. We don't want to Crepe anyone out with these puns though, it would put a Damper on the mood. Not to be a Pita, but Rye did you think you could best ME in bread puns? Doesn't look like you're going to be able to Rise to the occasion. You'll have to wear the Scone of shame if you try.

Community Department
2,206 posts
542 battles
6 hours ago, Grumps1963 said:

When I logged on I had notifications that someone had referred to a post I had made. When I tried to view the post I received a screen saying I don't have permission to view that content.

I took a screen shot and tried to raise a support ticket but I don't have permission to do that either.

The screen shot is attached. Does anyone have any idea why I do not have permission to view my own post or access the support network? 

That is assuming that I will have permission to view any replies to this post.

WoWS error.PNG

I don't see any hidden post. So you would check login first.
 You may enter your profile and look for all posts and topics you have there. 
https://forum.worldofwarships.com/profile/1032761669-grumps1963/?do=content&type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

Members
4,926 posts
5,713 battles
16 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Broa, you Doughnut know who you're dealing with. You're just a Challah back girrrrrl. We don't want to Crepe anyone out with these puns though, it would put a Damper on the mood. Not to be a Pita, but Rye did you think you could best ME in bread puns? Doesn't look like you're going to be able to Rise to the occasion. You'll have to wear the Scone of shame if you try.

Me ever besting you in bread puns should probably be the yeast of your worries. :Smile_hiding:

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,111 posts
4,429 battles
11 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Me ever besting you in bread puns should probably be the yeast of your worries. :Smile_hiding:

That was a crumby reply. It must be close to your breadtime kid.

Members
4,926 posts
5,713 battles
31 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

That was a crumby reply. It must be close to your breadtime kid.

Actually, the response was so late because it was late last night when I initially read this. I had to go to sleep to get up and go to work in the morning. Gotta bring that dough home, ya know?

Members
4 posts

I logged out, and logged back into my account. I have notifications that there are responses to my post but I do not have the permission to view the posts or threads.

As I also posted, for some reason, I do not have permission to raise a support ticket. 

I am surprised that I am able to still access this thread.

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
10,111 posts
4,429 battles
19 hours ago, turbo07 said:

I don't see any hidden post. So you would check login first.
 You may enter your profile and look for all posts and topics you have there. 
https://forum.worldofwarships.com/profile/1032761669-grumps1963/?do=content&type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

1 hour ago, Grumps1963 said:

I logged out, and logged back into my account. I have notifications that there are responses to my post but I do not have the permission to view the posts or threads.

As I also posted, for some reason, I do not have permission to raise a support ticket. 

I am surprised that I am able to still access this thread.

Maybe this is due to you only having 4 posts? Wonder if this matters

@turbo07

Community Department
2,206 posts
542 battles
4 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Maybe this is due to you only having 4 posts? Wonder if this matters

@turbo07

I think it wouldn't influence the possibility to contact support. 

Sign in to follow this