Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Vaffu

Fixing MM regarding CVs

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

442
[KRAK]
Members
1,539 posts
14,138 battles

How about MM stop sending 6 on 6 teams or in some cases even less than 6v6 into battle because some CV insists on staying in Q for the full 5 minutes since you are going to be making changes to the MM anyway?

There is no reason for it at all. Let the CV wait till all teams are full. 

  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,699
[OO7]
[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,985 posts
3,577 battles

And how often does someone end up in low pop CV games? It's basically non-existant. This is a total non-issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,008
[SALVO]
Members
17,700 posts
18,486 battles
31 minutes ago, HashtagYoloSwagChamp said:

You know this is going to be irrelevant once the CV changes go through, so why post about it?

I don't know if it'll be irrelevant or not.  What I do know is that there's no reason to change MM for this issue when the CV rework release must be very soon (relatively speaking).  We should just wait and see how the rework affects MM, etc. before making any CV related MM changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,533
[HINON]
Members
9,338 posts
47 minutes ago, HashtagYoloSwagChamp said:

You know this is going to be irrelevant once the CV changes go through, so why post about it?

 

This ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
442
[KRAK]
Members
1,539 posts
14,138 battles
2 hours ago, HashtagYoloSwagChamp said:

You know this is going to be irrelevant once the CV changes go through, so why post about it?

No I did not know it would be irrelevant. 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
442
[KRAK]
Members
1,539 posts
14,138 battles
2 hours ago, Madwolf05 said:

And how often does someone end up in low pop CV games? It's basically non-existant. This is a total non-issue.

even once is too many times imo. There is no reason for it.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
442
[KRAK]
Members
1,539 posts
14,138 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

I don't know if it'll be irrelevant or not.  What I do know is that there's no reason to change MM for this issue when the CV rework release must be very soon (relatively speaking).  We should just wait and see how the rework affects MM, etc. before making any CV related MM changes.

They are making MM changes anyway so why not add this too?

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,008
[SALVO]
Members
17,700 posts
18,486 battles
3 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

They are making MM changes anyway so why not add this too?

:Smile_facepalm:

BECAUSE THEY NEED TO SEE WHAT AFFECT THE REWORK HAS ON THE QUEUES!!!!!

JESUS H BLEEPING CHRIST!  THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE, PEOPLE!!!

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,008
[SALVO]
Members
17,700 posts
18,486 battles
7 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

No I did not know it would be irrelevant. 

 

You don't know either way.  Making this change at this point would be profoundly stupid from a coder's perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
442
[KRAK]
Members
1,539 posts
14,138 battles
4 hours ago, Crucis said:

 

You don't know either way.  Making this change at this point would be profoundly stupid from a coder's perspective.

A lot of things are profoundly stupid regarding MM. What's your point? 

  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,699
[OO7]
[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,985 posts
3,577 battles
10 hours ago, Vaffu said:

even once is too many times imo. There is no reason for it.

Life must be exceedingly difficult for you.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
215
[ICOP]
Members
992 posts
3,604 battles
12 hours ago, Madwolf05 said:

And how often does someone end up in low pop CV games? It's basically non-existant. This is a total non-issue.

Play CoOp and you get the enjoyment of being the ONLY player sometimes :Smile_veryhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×