You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Arsenal coupons - No refresh tomorrow ??

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
6,821 posts
2,692 battles

The Arsenal coupons (except for ships) are supposed to reset/refresh with each update.  The next update is tomorrow, so they should refresh on Nov. 21.  However, the Arsenal says that they won't refresh until Dec. 12.  Presumably this is because the game thinks that they already refreshed last week, when on the four-week schedule 0.7.11 would have dropped.

So will they refresh tomorrow, or not?

@Gneisenau013 @Radar_X @Femennenly

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,945 posts
9,809 battles

They did refresh last week. On the 14th. I know because I bought another engine boost module with it.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,139 posts
5 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

The Arsenal coupons (except for ships) are supposed to reset/refresh with each update.  The next update is tomorrow, so they should refresh on Nov. 21.  However, the Arsenal says that they won't refresh until Dec. 12.  Presumably this is because the game thinks that they already refreshed last week, when on the four-week schedule 0.7.11 would have dropped.

:Smile_great:

2 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

They did refresh last week. On the 14th. I know because I bought another engine boost module with it.

:Smile_great:The Ship Coupons Didn't......................................I  suppose they're on a different schedule

[WOLF3]
Members
6,821 posts
2,692 battles
39 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

Mine didn't.  I used two Signals coupons about the 7th, and had only two available today.  I.e. No refresh on the 14th.

Edit:  Wrong!  They did refresh.  Sorry for the mis-lead.  We are on schedule (though not the schedule originally announced.)

Edited by iDuckman

[WOLF3]
Members
6,821 posts
2,692 battles
4 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

The Ship Coupons Didn't......................................I  suppose they're on a different schedule

Yes, they're on a 6 month schedule, IIRC.  Due to refresh on 12/24.  So buy a ship!  (Before they go away.  See PSA.)

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,945 posts
9,809 battles
5 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Mine didn't.  I used two Signals coupons about the 7th, and had only two available today.  I.e. No refresh on the 14th.

Hmmmm. Mine said long in advance that the coupon for special modules would refresh on the 14th, which is why I knew to check. No idea why yours didn't.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,821 posts
2,692 battles

I seem to recall that date too, but obviously no screen shots...

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,139 posts
30 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Yes, they're on a 6 month schedule, IIRC.  Due to refresh on 12/24.  So buy a ship!  (Before they go away.  See PSA.)

Already did

[WOLF3]
Members
6,821 posts
2,692 battles
27 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

Hmmmm. Mine said long in advance that the coupon for special modules would refresh on the 14th, which is why I knew to check. No idea why yours didn't.

Sorry, mine did refresh.  Don't ask me how I didn't notice it, I don't know.

[PVE]
Members
10,786 posts
7,940 battles

35 minutes ago, iDuckman said:
45 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Edit:  Wrong!  They did refresh.  Sorry for the mis-lead.  We are on schedule (though not the schedule originally announced.)

Yeah, I bought some signals with a coupon and they refreshed. Two coupons of each type, except for Upgrades and Ships is the norm.

mTtNncR.jpg

Well patch 7.11 was originally scheduled to drop on Nov 14th, but got pushed back a week by the Halloween event. Patch 7.11 could be only 3 weeks long if patch 7.12 drops on Dec 12th.