Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AngelOfWarAndDeath

Cannot Record with Loilo in Perfect clear resolution

3 comments in this topic

Members
268 posts
3,713 battles

I cannot record with Loilo recorder using 1920x1080p.I have ROG Strix GL702ZC,I find this black recording error unacceptable.

my pc is up to date and error free please fix your Russian broken game and make it compatible with Windows 10 and AMD ,Please.Thank You!

I Do not have time for this errors and will not use any other setting than 1920x1080p and high speed Direct X openGL mode.

I have a high end system and if I recall errors and bugs reported by users with high end systems get priority response and fixes first.

You had the replay and recording working back around 0.7.4 something I can't remember but you messed it up.

I have tried windowed borderless and maximized borderless and windows mode in 1920x1080p and 1280x720p and 1904x1014

and choosing different options with loilo recroder and I cannot get a clear bigger resolution during recordings.

Every different option the recording is blurry and every different resolution does not help.

I play in Fullscreen 1920x1080p always and the saved replay is set with those parameters.

I cannot do any recordings in the forseeable future due to this games application software.

Do not tell me it my computer,I bought a top of the line Gaming laptop from ROG.

WOWS replay image.PNG

wows replay video recording image.PNG

Edited by AngelOfWarAndDeath
  • Bad 1

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,664 posts
10,515 battles

Why is it a fault of this game that you can't get a third party piece of software working with it?  They don't offer loilo support here I'm sure, and I had quite frankly never heard of it.

I'd recommend going to Loilo support page if you insist on using it, or find another screen capture recording program, there are tons outs there. Suprised you don't have one within AMD's software suite/graphics drivers.

-TT

Members
268 posts
3,713 battles
1 hour ago, TurboT said:

Why is it a fault of this game that you can't get a third party piece of software working with it?  They don't offer loilo support here I'm sure, and I had quite frankly never heard of it.

I'd recommend going to Loilo support page if you insist on using it, or find another screen capture recording program, there are tons outs there. Suprised you don't have one within AMD's software suite/graphics drivers.

-TT

Ok,Do you know any of them that have free unlimited recordings?and have support for all Direct X types and All games flawlessly in any resolution?

Loilo has unlimited recordings.

Sign in to follow this