You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

Points spent

4 comments in this topic

[WWSB]
Members
60 posts
1,524 battles

I played a few games with a Haida a bought last week and I dont understand why I am given 33 000 credits then I see that the game took away 26 000 and I find myself with 6500 credits, why?  In another game I got 52 000 and the took away 27 500 with me getting 25 000. Then what is the point of playing, it is not very motivating to go on.

Can anyone explaine this or give me a link to where I can find info as to this. Thanks in advance

[HINON]
Members
9,355 posts

Every ship has a cost to run each battle and you also pay for ammo. The cost to run a ship gets higher as you go up in tiers. As you perform better by inflicting damage on the enemy etc , you earn more credits. My guess is you appear to be a new player and the Haida is going to take you a while to master. Edit: I think you'll find the wiki really helpful at explaining this and many other mechanics http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economy

Edited by RipNuN2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,117 posts
12,053 battles

Yea, with you being new, t7 is gonna be rough, especially in Haida. So your not scoring well and therefore not earning lots of credits, so the little service cost is a big chunk of your winnings. I suggest playing a bit more in the lower tiers while you learn the ropes.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,329 posts
9,639 battles
40 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Yea, with you being new, t7 is gonna be rough, especially in Haida. So your not scoring well and therefore not earning lots of credits, so the little service cost is a big chunk of your winnings. I suggest playing a bit more in the lower tiers while you learn the ropes.

The ship being premium is the only reason he is making any profit.