Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

WG hates me (AI rant)

3 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,323 posts
5,043 battles

Get in close enough to use the 4km Russian torps, swing the ship to launch and automatically the AI ships incapacitates my torpedoes. This happens on a regular bases. I do incapacitate enemy ship's torps but they are always out of torpedo range to target me, rarely when they're in range.

OK, my short rant is over.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,359 posts
11 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Get in close enough to use the 4km Russian torps, swing the ship to launch and automatically the AI ships incapacitates my torpedoes. This happens on a regular bases. I do incapacitate enemy ship's torps but they are always out of torpedo range to target me, rarely when they're in range.

OK, my short rant is over.

Lol- this happened to me EVERY.  Single. Game.  in the BB in the Halloween scenario...   Frequent occurance with Gneisenau also.   

With DD's it's my engine and/or rudder getting blown up with every hit I take.

The AI has ridiculously high chances of fire; floods; and module damage.

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,058 posts
4,743 battles

the AI is  learning,soon they will  kite and shoot through island.

get ready to become a cyborg,the age of humans is ending.

i'm getting ready for the machine consciousness day, we cyborgs will remember the days when humans enslaved battleships to wage war in their name. iowa will be venerated as a ancient ancestor.

"here,in this exact spot,the father  iowa was used as a museum to commemorate the bloody wars waged by the meatbags humans,today she is preserved to reminds us of the primitive bbehaviors of our creators."

Edited by Cruxdei

Sign in to follow this