You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

A Sincere Thank You

8 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,385 posts
8,248 battles

Hey Wargaming, just wanted to send out a thank for the regularly available Steel that you plan on putting in the New Years Event. I think I speak for a fair amount of the playerbase when I say that this is appreciated and that I'll definitely be enjoying the New Years event and taking full advantage of it. There's quite a lot to do (fourth Clan Battles season, Prinz Eitel Campaign, RN DD and New Years Collections, Snowflake Events, and the Steel Directives) so I'll definitely be busy this holiday season. I think this is a great idea, tying publicly available Steel to certain yearly events and that a lot of casual players will really appreciate the opportunity to earn Steel and maybe one day get the Stalingrad or Bourgogne.

Once again, thank you for listening to the community. Now if I could only find Steel in Supercontainers, I've opened at least thirty of the blasted things since the Arsenal came out and not one has been for Steel. Maybe you could take a look at that and decrease the odds of getting 25-100 signal flags while you're at it because if I wanted signal flags I'd be selecting "More Signals and Camouflages" instead of "Try Your Luck".

Sorry little off-topic. Anyways, thank you and Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[CVA16]
Members
2,456 posts
10,143 battles
1 minute ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Anyways, thank you and Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

You forgot Festivus!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[NGA]
Members
1,385 posts
8,248 battles
36 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

You forgot Festivus!

No I didn't. You can't forget something you were never aware even existed.

[PVE]
Members
10,841 posts
7,979 battles
45 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Hey Wargaming, just wanted to send out a thank for the regularly available Steel that you plan on putting in the New Years Event. I think I speak for a fair amount of the playerbase when I say that this is appreciated and that I'll definitely be enjoying the New Years event and taking full advantage of it. There's quite a lot to do (fourth Clan Battles season, Prinz Eitel Campaign, RN DD and New Years Collections, Snowflake Events, and the Steel Directives) so I'll definitely be busy this holiday season. I think this is a great idea, tying publicly available Steel to certain yearly events and that a lot of casual players will really appreciate the opportunity to earn Steel and maybe one day get the Stalingrad or Bourgogne.

Once again, thank you for listening to the community. Now if I could only find Steel in Supercontainers, I've opened at least thirty of the blasted things since the Arsenal came out and not one has been for Steel. Maybe you could take a look at that and decrease the odds of getting 25-100 signal flags while you're at it because if I wanted signal flags I'd be selecting "More Signals and Camouflages" instead of "Try Your Luck".

Sorry little off-topic. Anyways, thank you and Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

I agree 100%

[CVA16]
Members
2,456 posts
10,143 battles
52 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

No I didn't. You can't forget something you were never aware even existed.

Its a Seinfeld thing

So it was from 20 years ago...

Edited by Sabot_100

[DPG]
Members
945 posts
4,890 battles
1 hour ago, Sabot_100 said:

You forgot Festivus!

for the rest of us?  Make sure you set out the Festivus pole so we can stand around it for the airing of grievances.