You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sovereigndawg

Does WG Realize.

15 comments in this topic

[TBW]
Members
6,602 posts
12,458 battles

That I expect all wins on my Birthday. I will do my part, but does the MM take birthdays into account? If any one was thinking of buying me something in the Premium shop, today is the day. Kidding about the gifts. I wish you all a great day. I made it to 56, shooting for 57 next.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[LANCE]
Members
363 posts
3,642 battles

Happy Birthday mate. Hope you get all wins for your 56th .... unless of course if your on the opposing team from me! :cap_like:

Members
4,679 posts
6,840 battles
34 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

That I expect all wins on my Birthday. I will do my part, but does the MM take birthdays into account? If any one was thinking of buying me something in the Premium shop, today is the day. Kidding about the gifts. I wish you all a great day. I made it to 56, shooting for 57 next.

You have made a grave error.  In WoT a few years ago I told players it was my 65th birthday....pls cut me some slack. Did they?  HELL NO!  Red teams focused me.  Murdered me. One red said after he killed me, "Enjoy the cake I just shot at you for a death pen!"  Of course I made the error of announcing my B-Day during a game so they all knew it.  Sadistic players.

Anyway Happy Birthday and good luck! :Smile_honoring:

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,842 posts
4,814 battles

Happy birthday to you. I wish you a decent run of wins, but RNGesus being who he is I'd say the only way to win today is to not participate.

I don't celebrate my birthdays much nowadays personally. It's just a reminder that I'm getting older and creakier.

Members
2,584 posts
5,591 battles

Its all [edited] - Your as young as you feel...just make sure your seeing the Doc for reg checkups and eye exams so you keep shooting....STRAIGHT!     Well glasses will remedy that..applies to me LOL!  Maybe not to YOU..HAHAH!!   But anyways Happy B/DAY and many more to come....

[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
4,019 posts
16,002 battles

grats you are one year closer to death

[-V1-]
Members
197 posts
5,042 battles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from someone who made it to 77!   Semper Fidelis as well!

[HELLS]
Members
1,746 posts
16,542 battles
3 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Happy Birthday! Made it to 71, hoping for 72 next!