You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Funny My Best Friend And Clanmate(Also Land Lord :-/ )

14 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,135 posts

Just received three new ships/rentals   Indianapolis,Blyskica,Massachusetts  it is helping him complete certain missions  however this is  odd:Smile_unsure::Smile_amazed:

[RTXN]
Beta Testers
680 posts

Got the same.  Never touched them.  Have to play randoms to complete missions - not worth the frustration for me.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,135 posts
7 minutes ago, jmanII said:

Got the same.  Never touched them.  Have to play randoms to complete missions - not worth the frustration for me.

:Smile_great:Massachusetts  is nice  I bought  one for myself a couple weeks back I like her Much Much better than  No.Carolina or Bismark  I'm sure I'd prefer her to Alabama as well  in fact at times I even prefer her to my  Missouri:Smile_amazed::Smile_coin::Smile_honoring::Smile_veryhappy:

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,135 posts
24 minutes ago, jmanII said:

Seems like they lent the Massachusetts  out to encourage sales on her?:Smile_unsure::Smile_coin::Smile_medal: Again I do like her and it seems like most people who have played her did like her:Smile_smile::Smile_teethhappy:

[RTXN]
Beta Testers
680 posts
12 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

:Smile_great:Massachusetts  is nice  I bought  one for myself a couple weeks back I like her Much Much better than  No.Carolina or Bismark  I'm sure I'd prefer her to Alabama as well  in fact at times I even prefer her to my  Missouri:Smile_amazed::Smile_coin::Smile_honoring::Smile_veryhappy:

I agree, but can't justify buying one - already have the Alabama, Missouri, North Carolina, Montana - plus the Bismarck for a secondary ship.  Saving for Wichita and Alaska right now also.  Would not be disappointed with getting one in a Christmas crate however.

• Funny 1

[WOLF3]
Members
6,781 posts
2,670 battles

Oh boy!  Rentals!  Where do I get the Cr to put upgrades on them?  So I'm supposed to play them naked?

(And no, I don't play Randoms on that account.)

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,135 posts
9 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Oh boy!  Rentals!  Where do I get the Cr to put upgrades on them?  So I'm supposed to play them naked?

(And no, I don't play Randoms on that account.)

No  as far as I remember they  Did Have Camo:Smile_veryhappy:   So not naked no:Smile_playing::Smile_izmena:Upgrades yes I believe so

Edited by shadowsrmine

[WOLF3]
Members
6,781 posts
2,670 battles

Yeah, they're premiums, so permanent pajamas.

I may try one.  Massachusetts is intriguing.

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
569 posts
1,173 battles

My rental period is already over...yep, Mass was fun and tempting to buy, but I'll wait for a good sale, and to see how the new MM works out for T8's.  I mostly play Co-op, but leveling T8 ships in Co-op is a very long and not very profitable venture, and since my T8 cruisers don't have Repair Party, I've avoided Randoms for not wanting to be bottom tier most of the time.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,135 posts
9 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

My rental period is already over...yep, Mass was fun and tempting to buy, but I'll wait for a good sale, and to see how the new MM works out for T8's.  I mostly play Co-op, but leveling T8 ships in Co-op is a very long and not very profitable venture, and since my T8 cruisers don't have Repair Party, I've avoided Randoms for not wanting to be bottom tier most of the time.

Actually playing mine she seems to hold up fairly well against Tier 10

• Cool 1

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
853 posts
63 battles
1 minute ago, Junostorm said:

Those three rental ships are for incentives for inactive players to come back to the game.

Now we just need rentals in the Arsenal. 

giphy.gif?cid=549b592d5b9d8cef5977766532

[ICOP]
Members
992 posts
3,587 battles
10 minutes ago, Sparviero said:

Now we just need rentals in the Arsenal. 

Now by popular demand, as seen on TV, now available in the Arsenal for the low low rental price of 20,000 coal per day that marvel of Soviet technology the ultra elite super cruiser, able to rule the sea, the Krispy Kreme Krasny Krym!! And that's not all folks!! For a limited time it comes with a free stalinium wodka Coffee Mug!  (Offer void in Quebec).

You know they do it.

• Funny 1

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
853 posts
63 battles
14 minutes ago, Junostorm said:

Now by popular demand, as seen on TV, now available in the Arsenal for the low low rental price of 20,000 coal per day that marvel of Soviet technology the ultra elite super cruiser, able to rule the sea, the Krispy Kreme Krasny Krym!! And that's not all folks!! For a limited time it comes with a free stalinium wodka Coffee Mug!  (Offer void in Quebec).

You know they do it.

giphy.gif