You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sparviero

I remember why I stoppled playing randoms

18 comments in this topic

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
862 posts
63 battles

yaycarr.thumb.png.d55680ce2f035190f9585b0e9303270d.png

really_dean_supernatural.gif

You don't need to educate me on the MM being random, carriers, etc. I'm just laughing at this point. I'm a potato and I don't carry games. When I was able to get in steady evening games that was a ~75% win ratio. :cap_popcorn:

• Cool 1

[-WPG-]
Members
962 posts
3,838 battles

They only have a handful of battles in those ships. Clicking on them and seeing their overall winrate sometime shows they're really not bad players (the winrate MMM shows is only for the ships they are playing in that match).

Whats worse is seeing someone with 100+ battles and a ~35% winrate. That's frustrating. Especially if it's your CV teammate. 

Edited by DouglasMacAwful

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
862 posts
63 battles
1 minute ago, Wowzery said:

And that's why I don't use this.  One less thing to get worked up over in a game.

And I don't use it like a WoT xvm disciple. Where it is off into a creek or off a cliff if xvm declares the map a loss.

Our carrier's decimation was so quick I had a hmmm moment. If anything the win rate is actually paradoxical when a team has an astronomic win rate advantage. I took time to log some results over a lot of battles. My completely uneducated opinion is you need people who contribute to all phases of battle. Even dirty potatoes like myself. :cap_win:

So yeah using xvm/wows monitor for srs bsn is a bad habit.

[TOG]
Members
2,772 posts
15,761 battles

I went from 43 .46 to 50.5 W/R in the course of 2 years. You can improve.

[TOG]
Members
2,772 posts
15,761 battles
13 minutes ago, Sparviero said:

And I don't use it like a WoT xvm disciple. Where it is off into a creek or off a cliff if xvm declares the map a loss.

Our carrier's decimation was so quick I had a hmmm moment. If anything the win rate is actually paradoxical when a team has an astronomic win rate advantage. I took time to log some results over a lot of battles. My completely uneducated opinion is you need people who contribute to all phases of battle. Even dirty potatoes like myself. :cap_win:

So yeah using xvm/wows monitor for srs bsn is a bad habit.

I've tried it once. It's a good way of getting discouraged. Control what I can control.  And if we lose bigly, I tell them this tm sux.

• Bad 1

[RLGN]
Members
8,645 posts
17,894 battles
40 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

enuff said

shot-18.11.20_11.57.49-0488.jpg

That destruction ratio...

I consider myself average at best, but mine in Randoms is 1.7...

Members
312 posts

most of the people that play this game should stop playing randoms too.  they'd be better off in co-op and randoms would improve by their absence.  

[SYN]
Members
576 posts
6,623 battles
2 hours ago, Sensai_Lawrence said:

most of the people that play this game should stop playing randoms too.  they'd be better off in co-op and randoms would improve by their absence.  

I resemble this remark. 

[CUTIE]
Members
1,434 posts
6,146 battles
4 hours ago, lungiwear said:

enuff said

I'll see you and raise you:

1842314750_Screenshot(530).thumb.png.a18ef299d69b68d3465197736f15f813.png

Note the games distribution by tier...

• Funny 1

[O_O]
Members
836 posts
6,688 battles
3 hours ago, Sensai_Lawrence said:

sure send them over to my world...:Smile_sceptic:

as long as they don't whine and [edited] about every little detail... :Smile_sceptic:

then they are more than welcome to take it out on the suicidal bots...:Smile_izmena::cap_rambo:

[RLGN]
Members
527 posts
4,662 battles
3 hours ago, Sensai_Lawrence said:

Hey, if co-op at least gave out rewards like operations do maybe some people might.  Unfortunately, many people like myself realized you could get 20K damage, suck and die in a random where your team loses and get more XP and credits that killing most of the enemy team yourself in co-op and getting the daily win bonus.  And I'd bet you're one of the people that would turn right around in another conversation and say, "What, you think you should get any rewards just for comp stomping?"  Sorry, but past about tier 6 co-op starts to become a guaranteed credit loss even if you are top of the human team, so I've come a long way in improving myself vs 3 years ago, but back then sadly the equation in which mode to play was clear.

[BUOY]
Members
325 posts
3,432 battles
3 hours ago, Harv72b said:

smh at these players...

also notice the the ship type is mainly DDs, so thats where all these suicidal DDs come from... smh

[-WPG-]
Members
962 posts
3,838 battles
8 hours ago, lungiwear said:

enuff said

Holy moly... 10k average damage and his average tier looks to be 7.5.  I wonder if he just sails around sightseeing, occasionally getting some accidental secondary hits. 

[INTEL]
Members
868 posts
9,011 battles
9 hours ago, lungiwear said:

enuff said

When I see something like the above I try to be understanding and think its entirely possible the player is playing with a real handicap. Thats a lot of matches so the  person has a lot of time on their hands. They may not be good but they may honestly be giving everything they are capable of.

Below OTOH shows someone who's lazy and failed to T10 as fast as possible instead of trying to learn.

4 hours ago, Harv72b said:

[1NJS]
Members
37 posts
5,200 battles
12 hours ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Whats worse is seeing someone with 100+ battles and a ~35% winrate. That's frustrating. Especially if it's your CV teammate. 

I had an almost 600 game player with a sub 35% WR in a Carrier at T9, all I can say is that it sometimes happens, just like you discover that coffee is explosive when you start laughing...

Edited by Squib_Surefire