Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sparviero

Whoever writes your articles.

4 comments in this topic

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
875 posts
63 battles

I realize you need to justify an opinion. However can they at least pretend to try? :Smile-_tongue: Trento was already a funeral pyre.

What's next a scathing rebuke on Yorktown's inability to dodge torpedoes or shaming Atlanta for trying to rooster block San Francisco to get all the yummy destroyer kills? :Smile_hiding:

This thread meant in good humor. :cap_like:

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[-K-]
Members
5,477 posts
9,417 battles
1 hour ago, Sparviero said:

I realize you need to justify an opinion. However can they at least pretend to try? :Smile-_tongue: Trento was already a funeral pyre.

What's next a scathing rebuke on Yorktown's inability to dodge torpedoes or shaming Atlanta for trying to rooster block San Francisco to get all the yummy destroyer kills? :Smile_hiding:

This thread meant in good humor. :cap_like:

Not really sure what you are trying to accomplish here, but if it's humor, I don't think poking the bear is a good way to do so.

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
875 posts
63 battles
9 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Not really sure what you are trying to accomplish here, but if it's humor, I don't think poking the bear is a good way to do so.

Because pointing out a flawed qualifier for an argument is going to hurt feelings? Is college in Russia different from elsewhere? Or do professors no longer correct students for faults in a thesis? :cap_popcorn:

Edited by Sparviero

Sign in to follow this