Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Primace

Missouri Returned! If you have Super Containers, wait, don't open

18 comments in this topic

[MEOW]
[MEOW]
Beta Testers
135 posts
3,762 battles

The following warships may now appear in Supercontainers: Kronshtadt, Missouri and Musashi.

in

next Patch

Other Since the event dedicated to Alexander Ovechkin is now over, the "Four-Goal Haul" achievement is no longer available. The following warships may now appear in Supercontainers: Kronshtadt, Missouri and Musashi.

I know shoulda not post 1 liners, but I must do so for this time

You know the next logical step, is, and will be, add them into premium containers:cap_rambo:

[MEOW]
[MEOW]
Beta Testers
135 posts
3,762 battles

The biggest in game economy this game has is a lot of player sit on 2 million free exp volcano, this may scared WG, you know in Russia, grind is not that hard

In Soviet Russia, Free Exp converts You!

If you are a normal player(missed the tier IX trio train), will you get one of the three in super loot crates?

My bet on: big NO NO NO

it will be a one out of million chance you get one, give super container is rare(on average you are lucky, once per month)

and what so ever inside the container, I guess less than 0.01% chance you will get tier IX, giver premium ship chance is already very low

given there is less than million active player(American) grind through daily crate threshold 

(Very likely, without WGNA's divine intervention and mercy drop, there won't even be one ship dropped in NA)

this is a grim hope, a chance to heaven, a promise of redemption

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

It is easier for you to go through the eye of a needle than for a daily box to drop a Missouri

It will be easier for you to pay your way out

[TBW]
Members
6,607 posts
12,463 battles

I just hope Roma and Le Terrible are in the Christmas containers. They are the only premiums I need, besides Kamikaze R, Alpha's, Beta's and Steel ships.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[MEOW]
[MEOW]
Beta Testers
135 posts
3,762 battles
12 minutes ago, JonnyFreedom said:

Now.. will those drop in Santa Crates.  If they do.. my wallet just got a lot more open.

those converted a lot of free exp and proven loyal customer, free exp can consume new WoWS content(WG St.Pitersburg worked for half a year) in about 3 hrs

the turnover rate won't be pretty

this will make some players leave and never come back

not good for business

when players become speculators, the market will crash

[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,051 posts
9,620 battles

It’s a long shot, but glad they aren’t completely removed from being obtained by future players. Looking forward to seeing the first lucky bastard who gets a Missouri in an SC. 

• Cool 1

[A_51]
Members
383 posts
14,060 battles

I think Missouri's appearing in SC's will be as rare as hen's teeth.  My suspicion is that WG did this just to stop all the griping.  As far as sitting on SC's, does anyone know for a fact that the contents of SC's are determined at the time you open them, rather than at the time you obtain them?

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
3 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

I think Missouri's appearing in SC's will be as rare as hen's teeth.  My suspicion is that WG did this just to stop all the griping.  As far as sitting on SC's, does anyone know for a fact that the contents of SC's are determined at the time you open them, rather than at the time you obtain them?

1 minute ago, Sparviero said:

iirc the contents of the crates are decided on generation not opening. 

This is what I remember as well.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
759 posts
4,030 battles
3 hours ago, Seaneroo said:

2844F.jpg

I'll be taking my ships now!

:Smile_hiding:

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
1,619 posts
2,111 battles

Never received a ship in a super container..  as much as I would like to get excited about this news...      Meh....   

• Cool 1

[FGNE]
Members
490 posts
1,124 battles
Just now, RA6E_ said:

Never received a ship in a super container..  as much as I would like to get excited about this news...      Meh....   

Only way I will give a crapis if they have a direct path to get the ship.  Getting a Super Rare Container which then has a Super Rare Chance to drop the ship is bullcrap.  I really hope they put them into Santa Crates or let me buy it directly.

• Cool 1

[MEOW]
[MEOW]
Beta Testers
135 posts
3,762 battles
19 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

Contrary to the well-known phrase, "As rare as hens' teeth," the researchers say they have found a naturally occurring mutant chicken called Talpid that has a complete set of ivories. Scientists have discovered that rarest of things: a chicken with teeth

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
7,185 posts
4,880 battles
2 hours ago, Primace said:

Scientists have discovered that rarest of things: a chicken with teeth

This is why I always preferred "Rare as rocking horse s**t". 

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
3,479 posts
2 hours ago, RA6E_ said:

I received a Krasyn Krym. 

For a moment, I thought they'd sent me donuts.

(Turns out to be a fun little ship, despite the reputation.)

Members
2,634 posts
2,738 battles

Heh, thanks to Overwatch it's hard to hold onto crates now because I always expect them to be predetermined. 

Sign in to follow this