Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JuiceEFruit

Halloween Container For the Progress Lost?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
266 posts

So over the weekend, I signed into the game and got a message in my Port that since I was affected by the loss of progress thing that happened the previous week, I'd be getting a Halloween container as a "sorry 'bout that" gift.  It didn't actually say those particular words, but that was the gist of it.

Cool, so I accepted by clicking "Okay" and....nothing.  Never got a container.   It's been a few days and one has never shown up.

This happen to anyone else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
78
[KAPPA]
Members
358 posts
4,642 battles

Were you one of the ones affected? If not, maybe it only gave one to the people who were, but sent the message to everyone? Best guess. I know I got a container.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
266 posts
On 11/20/2018 at 2:12 AM, Shoggoth_pinup said:

Were you one of the ones affected? If not, maybe it only gave one to the people who were, but sent the message to everyone? Best guess. I know I got a container.

Yes, I was.   Collecting the Doubloons was the next step for me when I was reset.  

Edited by JuiceEFruit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
On 11/20/2018 at 6:38 AM, JuiceEFruit said:

So over the weekend, I signed into the game and got a message in my Port that since I was affected by the loss of progress thing that happened the previous week, I'd be getting a Halloween container as a "sorry 'bout that" gift.  It didn't actually say those particular words, but that was the gist of it.

Cool, so I accepted by clicking "Okay" and....nothing.  Never got a container.   It's been a few days and one has never shown up.

This happen to anyone else? 

I see you received everything from the activity on October 18. There was a "15 * Camouflage: Restless Fire" as a reward from container. And you opened it immediately.
But from your words it sounds strange. If you have any doubts I would like you to submit a ticket to check everything in details. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
72
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
266 posts
4,940 battles
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:38 PM, JuiceEFruit said:

So over the weekend, I signed into the game and got a message in my Port that since I was affected by the loss of progress thing that happened the previous week, I'd be getting a Halloween container as a "sorry 'bout that" gift.  It didn't actually say those particular words, but that was the gist of it.

Cool, so I accepted by clicking "Okay" and....nothing.  Never got a container.   It's been a few days and one has never shown up.

This happen to anyone else? 

I got that same message, and wondered "where's my container?", then remembered that earlier (few hours? previous day? don't recall at this point) I had received a container I wasn't expecting, and opened it upon receipt. I suspect the containers went out before the message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
266 posts
10 hours ago, turbo07 said:
On 11/19/2018 at 10:38 PM, JuiceEFruit said:

er as a "sorry 'bout that" gift.  It didn't actually say those particular words,

10 hours ago, turbo07 said:

I see you received everything from the activity on October 18. There was a "15 * Camouflage: Restless Fire" as a reward from container. And you opened it immediately.
But from your words it sounds strange. If you have any doubts I would like you to submit a ticket to check everything in details. 

 It's been a few days and one has never shown up.

This happen to anyone else? 

I see you received everything from the activity on October 18. There was a "15 * Camouflage: Restless Fire" as a reward from container. And you opened it immediately.
But from your words it sounds strange. If you have any doubts I would like you to submit a ticket to check everything in details. 

The Restless Fire 3 days ago (18th) was for finishing the Collection after it got restarted. 

However, before that ever happened, I got that pop up message and never got a container after I received that.  That was last weekend...like Friday or Saturday, IIRC.    I just finished the last Collection 3 days ago (Sunday) and got the Restless Fire.  That message said I was getting a Halloween container because my collection process got restarted.   I hit "Okay" or whatever it said to accept it and nothing ever happened. 

And I assume you mean November 18, not October. 

Edited by JuiceEFruit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
266 posts
9 hours ago, Bear_82 said:

 I got that same message, and wondered "where's my container?", then remembered that earlier (few hours? previous day? don't recall at this point) I had received a container I wasn't expecting, and opened it upon receipt. I suspect the containers went out before the message.

I don't recall if that happened to me or not.  With the Royal Navy ops that give you Halloween containers, it's possible I got a random one and just thought it was from the RN mission.     Especially if the container arrived before the message.    All I can report is what I saw happen...got the message, never got a container afterwards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×