Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pete_SB

New premium RN cruiser?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,100
[HYDRO]
Members
2,241 posts
4,197 battles

Please don't rub salt on the wounds, there hasn't been a premium cruiser for the Brits since Belfast was pulled  :Smile_sad:.

Here is the same topic, elaborating a tad more.

But I guess the RN is in dire need of  premium BBs, since soon we will have a total of 6...

Edited by warheart1992
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,731
[RLGN]
Members
9,408 posts
18,821 battles
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

Please don't rub salt on the wounds, there hasn't been a premium cruiser for the Brits since Belfast was pulled  :Smile_sad:.

It’ll probably take as long to happen as Haida did?

So 2020-21 then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,100
[HYDRO]
Members
2,241 posts
4,197 battles
7 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

It’ll probably take as long to happen as Haida did?

So 2020-21 then?

Probably. What annoys me even more, is that Dido in the form of Sirius exists in WoWs Blitz :Smile_amazed:. So salt has already been rubbed on my wounds, now its time to squeeze some lemons over them :etc_hide_turtle:.

-XmKjmbw1dNH9to24CKezRW26ho3eEikVaab2_hL

 

Edited by warheart1992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,731
[RLGN]
Members
9,408 posts
18,821 battles
19 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Probably. What annoys me even more, is that Dido in the form of Sirius exists in WoWs Blitz :Smile_amazed:. So salt has already been rubbed on my wounds, now its time to squeeze some lemons over them :etc_hide_turtle:.

-XmKjmbw1dNH9to24CKezRW26ho3eEikVaab2_hL

 

I’ve actually been wanting Exeter ever since Spee came out... 😑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,799
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,484 posts
10,170 battles
21 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I’ve actually been wanting Exeter ever since Spee came out... 😑

I want the Huston to go with the Perth.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
95
[AAA]
Members
545 posts
6,430 battles

1. Nelson is a great captain trainer for the RN cl line.

2. Belfast needs a dedicated captain

3. Would love to see another RN CL premium and I'm asking a lot a RN CA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39
[UTWE]
Members
223 posts
2,935 battles

I would like a County class like Norfolk or Sussex. If not them then yes Dido or Exeter are good choices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,045
[DRACS]
Members
4,108 posts

I don't know about Dido, but the Royal Navy light cruiser line *desperately* needs a good captain trainer premium. Belfast is permanently out of the shop and was a bad trainer for this line anyway. Now, the royal navy light cruisers have nothing at all.

Meanwhile, we're still seeing tons of new premiums being posted from lines that already have a ton of premiums, or non existent tech tree lines that have a ton of premiums (looking at you, Italy!).

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×