Medicii

Game freezes then logs me off whenever I finish a Random battle

3 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
1,423 battles

I'll play a battle, without noticeable connection difficulties, when it finishes, the game  plays the end music, says victory or defeat,  I wait for the score details to appear and they never do, nothing changes on the screen until a minute or two or three later, I get the login to server dialog. The same thing happens in games where I get sunk before the end, if I attempt to return to port, nothing happens until it says connect to server. I can play co-op battles without this happening.

PS. Can the game or the server keep the score detail of my last match even if it was during a previous session? The annoying thing about this glitch is never getting to see the score details of my Random battles. When I have to log in again,  then click on the match in the history list it says detailed information only available for current session. 

Community Department
2,206 posts
542 battles
On 11/12/2018 at 1:38 AM, Medicii said:

I'll play a battle, without noticeable connection difficulties, when it finishes, the game  plays the end music, says victory or defeat,  I wait for the score details to appear and they never do, nothing changes on the screen until a minute or two or three later, I get the login to server dialog. The same thing happens in games where I get sunk before the end, if I attempt to return to port, nothing happens until it says connect to server. I can play co-op battles without this happening.

PS. Can the game or the server keep the score detail of my last match even if it was during a previous session? The annoying thing about this glitch is never getting to see the score details of my Random battles. When I have to log in again,  then click on the match in the history list it says detailed information only available for current session. 

We need to investigate the details of this issue. Please create WGCheck report and attach it to the ticket