You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_WhiteFang_

7.11 PT test part 2

25 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
62 posts
6,790 battles

hey what's up.... only tier 1 ships... checked filters and nothing there... played a couple of games coop and random but not earning any XP "of any kind". something is wrong here.. None of the following starting bonuses provided...  see screen shot....

Starting Bonuses for 7.11 PT part 2

• At the start of the Public Test, all participants will have all researchable Tier VIII ships accompanied by Commanders with 15 skill points credited to their PT accounts.
  • Research prices for ship modules will be substantially discounted, helping you to easily obtain them after playing just a couple of battles.
  • You will receive Account Level 15 when you first log into the Public Test account.
  • 14 days of Premium Account time will be credited to all Public Test accounts.
  • 500,000,000 credits, 30,000 doubloons, and a large set of signal flags of all types (except for special signals) will be added to your PT account.
  • Discounted Commander re-specs: 1 skill point for 1 doubloon.

shot-18.11.08_14.11.34-0649.jpg

Edited by heave_ho
  • Angry 1

[CS7]
Members
24 posts
18,217 battles

Still stuck in tier 1 - play - get credits - back in port - NO CREDITS. Tier 1 ships ONLY. Have gone to player Support. Have ticket pending. 11/9/2018

NOA_marksman 

[A-I-M]
Beta Testers
43 posts
8,166 battles

having the same issues, thought it was just me, but good to see im not the only one that can't test anything on PT

[-AVA-]
Members
189 posts
9,528 battles

Actually, as I finished up a match about 10 hours ago, I heard the typical sound like when you first log in to a fresh testing update. . .lo and behold, I had double the gold which was like 44k, over a billion credits and a bump in FXP, not to mention a bunch of ships I previously sold and a bunch of unemployed 15-point captains (probably would have doubled if I had enough reserve spots). Obviously something was reset as I am sure mine wasn't the only account affected. . .or maybe wires got crossed and I got one of your guys' goodies.

There was also a point earlier than that where the dubs and credits had a red triangle and exclamation point saying any transaction was unavailable. . .but you could still buy some things with credits and earn them in battles, but yeah, you couldn't actually spend gold even though it looked like you were spending it without be deducted.

[SYN]
Members
62 posts
6,790 battles

here it is the 10th Nov. and still the same... No starting bonuses provided...  see screen shot....  what's up????

shot-18.11.10_03.47.49-0644.jpg

[PVE]
Members
68 posts
8,475 battles
On 11/9/2018 at 11:26 AM, NOA_marksman said:

Still stuck in tier 1 - play - get credits - back in port - NO CREDITS. Tier 1 ships ONLY. Have gone to player Support. Have ticket pending. 11/9/2018

NOA_marksman 

Exact same bug for me

[WCSA]
Members
2 posts
4,555 battles

10 November 2018 1430 hrs Central Standard Time    Same problem only tier I  Ships, No Gold or Free XP and get no credits or XP added at end of game

[DCRN]
Beta Testers
39 posts
7,072 battles

11/10/18 4pm EST USA still can't log in . Got in this morning but now nothing. Hard to test anything when it doesn't load. No it's not my PC it works fine in WOW 7.10.

Edited by __JD___
spelling

[APTHY]
Members
259 posts

You guys are on the wrong server, methinks. Need to create an instance on the TST server, not PT. Your login information was sent to you by email. If your user name isn't CV_test_[something], then you're doing it wrong.

[FLTF1]
Beta Testers
4 posts
8,173 battles

in this case mcdoob i agree. we are getting the wrong server but the server we are connecting to is set up for basically nothing to function properly. despite this though i can see upwards of 490 people online. so unless there are some very patient folks out there constantly trying and retrying then giving up i beleive there is an issue somewhere. it would be nice if this was actually being addressed by WG in some manner. at the moment ive seen not so much as a sniff in this direction. so it seems at this point that some folks just dont get to participate. which is always great when your testing new content . . .

• Cool 1

[APTHY]
Members
259 posts

[From my email that contained the login information:]

Please read our latest publication about the CV beta test on our website.

[./]

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/public-test/cv-rework-testing-2/

The instructions are there, quite a ways down. However, it wasn't until Saturday morning that the TST server showed up in the list.

The screenshots I've seen in this thread all show people using their normal player names. Not possible with the CV test server. It seems to me that they were logged in to the PT server instead, which is apparently in an unplayable (or at least, empty) state. Anyone who still has this problem needs to follow the instructions to download a new instance of WoWS TST.

[SYN]
Members
62 posts
6,790 battles

I may be missing something????  I was thinking this was the second part of the 7.11 PT test, and that it would be on the PT server, not the CV rework TST server..   If there is a problem with using the PT server, then WG hasn't done anything to explain this or why we should not be using the server.... Lack of communication is one of their biggest problems .. 

Edited by heave_ho

[FNF]
Members
16 posts
4,867 battles

Some missions at royal navy are to fight with Nelson or Duke of York ships.  How can I get them to enter this missions?

Members
13 posts
3,077 battles
6 hours ago, heave_ho said:

I may be missing something????  I was thinking this was the second part of the 7.11 PT test, and that it would be on the PT server, not the CV rework TST server..   If there is a problem with using the PT server, then WG hasn't done anything to explain this or why we should not be using the server.... Lack of communication is one of their biggest problems .. 

No you are not, we are talking about PT not TST CV testing.  TST for me works fine and I have correct ships, but on my PT test for 0.7.11 part 2, ships are T-1 and when you fight you dont get exp.

• Cool 1

Members
14 posts
3,487 battles
22 hours ago, McDoob said:

You guys are on the wrong server, methinks. Need to create an instance on the TST server, not PT. Your login information was sent to you by email. If your user name isn't CV_test_[something], then you're doing it wrong.

No, you are someone who cannot read. _WhiteFang_ and everyone else posting here are talking about the PT server.  The PT server is not working properly and since all WG staff is at Anaheim there's no one to see these posts or reply or do anything about fixing it.  I just checked and I'm still getting only Tier 1 ships on the PTS.  The time I had sent aside to test is now wiped out (this weekend) and I deserve all the bonuses as compensation. As does everyone that suffered thru this problem.

[HOL]
Members
47 posts
2,643 battles

Had a blast, just wish it were longer, got my Billion credit mark, thought the weekly scieneiros were AWESOME, just all of it was AWESOME, thanks Dev's  for the time, and work to making this happen, on a side note, wish more people would use it, so boring waiting 5-7 min for anything other then Random, and Co-op, and even then had to wait 5 min a few time in Random, but over all I myself had a great time, thanx again......

[APTHY]
Members
259 posts
11 hours ago, Loose_Cannon_496 said:

No, you are someone who cannot read. _WhiteFang_ and everyone else posting here are talking about the PT server.  The PT server is not working properly and since all WG staff is at Anaheim there's no one to see these posts or reply or do anything about fixing it.  I just checked and I'm still getting only Tier 1 ships on the PTS.  The time I had sent aside to test is now wiped out (this weekend) and I deserve all the bonuses as compensation. As does everyone that suffered thru this problem.

I find it humorous that you would condemn my intelligence right before proving your own lack thereof. If you knew that there were no staff to correct the issue, why would you expect, and therefore check, that the issue had been corrected?

To paraphrase an arch villian from a rather famous movie: "I find your sense of entitlement disturbing.[mechanical breathing noise]" I suggest you try that line of thought with the government, next time you do your taxes: "I set aside this weekend to do my forms, but the ones I got were garbled, so I deserve a maximal tax return as compensation." I'm guessing you'll get a negative response. As you should.

Edited by McDoob
made changes