Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
heave_ho

let us not forget....... Rememberance Day

4 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
62 posts
6,790 battles

On the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month we gather to pay our respects to those who have fallen, to those who served, and to those who are serving with our armed forces. “To you from failing hands we throw the torch; be yours to hold it high” reads a line in John McCree’s famous poem ‘Flanders Fields’. If you can, join your community on this November 11th for the Remembrance Day ceremony, mark this very special tradition in your community.

11011599_10156235784810321_7679911062236561864_n.jpg

it is Armistice/Veterans Day for our US brethren... And of course WG has seen fit to recognise this...  To bad WG didn't take their head out of the sand and recognize that the commonwealth nations are part of WoWs and deserve their due.... be remembered ....

Edited by heave_ho
  • Cool 4

[F1RE]
[F1RE]
Beta Testers
678 posts
16,077 battles

There is an important date which falls before the 11th which will be higher on my priorities....  The Sons of Tun Tavern have their day coming up which celebrates our founding.

I think you wrote a very nice post but I will wait until the actual date to share my thoughts.

[O_O]
Beta Testers
94 posts
8,528 battles
41 minutes ago, bat1159man said:

There is an important date which falls before the 11th which will be higher on my priorities....  The Sons of Tun Tavern have their day coming up which celebrates our founding.

I think you wrote a very nice post but I will wait until the actual date to share my thoughts.

Semper Fi brother.

• Cool 1

[F1RE]
[F1RE]
Beta Testers
678 posts
16,077 battles
1 minute ago, Devildog23 said:

Semper Fi brother.

Do or Die bother - OOHRAH!!

Sign in to follow this