You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuessIllJustDie

Clan battles

3 comments in this topic

[KSD]
Members
923 posts
5,438 battles

whatever happened to the clan battles on the 7th november? My clan couldnt get in battle, even though we clicked on battle. It showed us in battle, but there was no battle to be seen. we tried for an hour before giving up as it was messing up our games

I havent seen any post from WG in the news or forums regarding this failure of CB event.

• Cool 1

[NGAGE]
Members
365 posts
11,224 battles

Right. We were able to play two games before getting locked out. Glad WG is testing it, but the same thing happened one night in season three. 

[SALVO]
Members
20,463 posts
20,305 battles
27 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

whatever happened to the clan battles on the 7th november? My clan couldnt get in battle, even though we clicked on battle. It showed us in battle, but there was no battle to be seen. we tried for an hour before giving up as it was messing up our games

I havent seen any post from WG in the news or forums regarding this failure of CB event.

We had the same problem.  You'd form you division and the div commander would hit the battle button.  And the UI would say that the div was in battle but it really never left port.  You couldn't exit the div, but what we did learn was that you could log out (i.e. disconnect from server) and log back in.  Then we *could* exit the division, start a new one, and try again.  Now, sometimes, we would truly get into a clan battle, but one or two times, it would just repeat the problem.

But the weird thing is that I don't remember seeing this problem in past sessions in this inter-server test clan battles season.