Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Feyevich

Jianwei, surprised me

6 comments in this topic

[KMK]
Members
140 posts
6,886 battles

Jianwei   Jianwei   Pan-Asia    WR:75%  PR:4 216  AvDmg:72 643  AvDes:1.88 

After reading so many comments I didnt expect such results in this ship. Im not a great player, and never win in a short time so many achievements in a ship. Foour-hpul 2 times; witherer, arsonist , high caliber, etc.

I was in may way to GM and decided grind instead of use free exp, and was a very lucky choice.

Edited by Feyevich

[-K-]
Members
6,260 posts
10,474 battles

Jianwei, at least for me, was a strong and fun little DD.  It, along with the rest of the Pan-Asian DD line, I found to be very enjoyable.

My only issue with the line is that there is a lack of continuity to it, as it mixes the styles of both Japanese torpedo boats along with Russian and American gunboat DDs, which makes it troublesome to run the same commander up the entire line (without having to re-spec).

Capture.JPG

Members
2,528 posts
5,363 battles
5 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Jianwei, at least for me, was a strong and fun little DD.  It, along with the rest of the Pan-Asian DD line, I found to be very enjoyable.

My only issue with the line is that there is a lack of continuity to it, as it mixes the styles of both Japanese torpedo boats along with Russian and American gunboat DDs, which makes it troublesome to run the same commander up the entire line (without having to re-spec).

Capture.JPG

It's not hard to imagine that WG did that on purpose, to cause gold spends due to the need to respec. On the other hand, there weren't enough ships from any one country. On the other hand, they are good or great at almost every tier, so overall, they're worth it.

Edited by Thornir

[-K-]
Members
6,260 posts
10,474 battles
6 minutes ago, Thornir said:

It's not hard to imagine that WG did that on purpose, to cause gold spends due to the need to respec. On the other hand, there weren't enough ships from any one country. On the other hand, they are good or great at almost every tier, so overall, they're worth it.

Yeah, there really are no weak ships, or "dogs" of the line.  Probably enjoyed the Chung Mu the most.

Members
2,528 posts
5,363 battles
18 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Yeah, there really are no weak ships, or "dogs" of the line.  Probably enjoyed the Chung Mu the most.

GM for me, and YY. CMs a beast, but not the one I do best in. The Pan Asian emblem, like the others, is for top 3 performance in 50 wins, T8 to T10. For me, that was once every 6 games. For a middling to good player, I think that speaks well of the line.

Couldn't make the T8 work, which is odd, because I do well in the Benson.

Playstyle thing, I guess. maybe. sort of. :Smile_veryhappy:

PA stats.png

PA Emblem.png

Edited by Thornir

[-K-]
Members
6,260 posts
10,474 battles
44 minutes ago, Thornir said:

Couldn't make the T8 work, which is odd, because I do well in the Benson.

Could possibly be because Benson is a very good DD hunter, whereas Hseinyang loses a gun permanently (uses Benson C hull) which reduces her firepower and she can't kill or flush other DDs out of smoke with her DWTs.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this