You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_RC1138

Bonus Code for 11/11

32 comments in this topic

[5BS]
Members
6,988 posts

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2018/11/07/bonus-code-1-day-of-premium/

Code is

Players have to be signed in on November 11. between the hours 11:11 and 11:30 .

I believe this is supposed to be for WoT's, however premium time is universal among titles so if you enable it in one, it should effect all the others.

• Cool 1

[5BS]
Members
6,988 posts
1 minute ago, WolfenRepentant said:

What time zone?

Article does not say. All things being equal, it's almost certainty based on the time zone of when the server resets (i.e. when daily 1.5x reset), which I believe is GMT.

[STARZ]
Privateers
1,309 posts
19,997 battles

already enter the game and try to put the code but it does not work you can explain this

The WG code is not valid. Please try again.

• Angry 2

[-K-]
Members
6,229 posts
10,451 battles
10 minutes ago, zproxy said:

already enter the game and try to put the code but it does not work you can explain this

Read the original post again.  This is scheduled for November 11th.

• Cool 1

[SOFOP]
Members
878 posts
7,185 battles
28 minutes ago, zproxy said:

th?id=OIP.UUh7xlYVfOtaIiL_MeEVHAHaEL&w=3

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[STARZ]
Privateers
1,309 posts
19,997 battles
21 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

ok ty

3 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

th?id=OIP.UUh7xlYVfOtaIiL_MeEVHAHaEL&w=3

sorry my English is not good

[-PVE-]
Members
129 posts
9,783 battles

On Nov. 11, 1918, fighting in World War I came to an end following the signing of an armistice between the Allies and Germany that called for a ceasefire effective at 11 a.m.– it was on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

[-K-]
Members
6,229 posts
10,451 battles
39 minutes ago, zproxy said:

ok ty

sorry my English is not good

Its all good :cap_like:

[NG-NL]
Members
5,773 posts
9,443 battles
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

Not valid until then? That sucks big time!

[-K-]
Members
6,229 posts
10,451 battles
1 minute ago, Reymu said:

Not valid until then? That sucks big time!

At least you will get to redeem it on a weekend where you'll likely get more mileage out of it.

[OO7]
Members
4,451 posts
11,011 battles

OK, I might take a little bit of flack for this but am I the only one who thinks that wg is trying to capitalize remembering veterans?? 

Immediately after what is supposed to be solemn, wg wants to commercialize it by having us log into their game?? 

I am sick of every single holiday being commercialized and turned into a money grab. For the most part the public has resisted efforts to do the same on veterans day, memorial day and remembrance day. But it is slipping in slowly but surely. 

• Cool 1

[NWNG]
Members
2,816 posts
4,676 battles
On 11/8/2018 at 10:42 AM, Ducky_shot said:

OK, I might take a little bit of flack for this but am I the only one who thinks that wg is trying to capitalize remembering veterans?? 

Immediately after what is supposed to be solemn, wg wants to commercialize it by having us log into their game?? 

I am sick of every single holiday being commercialized and turned into a money grab. For the most part the public has resisted efforts to do the same on veterans day, memorial day and remembrance day. But it is slipping in slowly but surely. 

That's because those who wish to commercialize those days, are trying to grab people like me, who literally has nothing better to do but be on the computer. But it is sickening yes.

• Boring 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,435 posts
20,361 battles

Not sure this is working for NA. In the EU portal you have to opt in then use the code. After that you have to be logged in at the appropriate time to get the premium time. I could not find anything on the NA website about this so can not opt in. Just using the code give you the "invalid code" message. 

[ARGSY]
Members
10,643 posts
7,006 battles
On 11/8/2018 at 1:12 PM, Ducky_shot said:

If they were encouraging us to buy something, I would find myself agreeing with you more. But I suspect the people who are responsible for this are probably thinking "People will be playing the warship game as a tip of the hat to honouring the service of the military at sea; let's give them a specific something associated with that."

• Cool 2

[OO7]
Members
4,451 posts
11,011 battles
22 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

If they were encouraging us to buy something, I would find myself agreeing with you more. But I suspect the people who are responsible for this are probably thinking "People will be playing the warship game as a tip of the hat to honouring the service of the military at sea; let's give them a specific something associated with that."

OK, let's go this angle. Car dealership gives a free gift for everyone coming into their dealership from 11:11 to 11:30. Would you be OK with that? Just because warships is war related they get a pass? 

[SYN]
Members
62 posts
6,790 battles

At that time, ill be paying my respects to those who have fallen, to those who served, and to those who are serving with our armed forces.  A time of remembrance...

[4HIM]
Members
2,289 posts
6,817 battles
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:22 AM, WolfenRepentant said:

What time zone?

Not working now.  So apparently not Eastern time.

Beta Testers
7 posts
1,331 battles

I think its server time not your local time, and then again it may not work on NA server seen it yesterday on eu forums.

Edited by tbagg256

[NWNG]
Members
2,816 posts
4,676 battles
50 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

OK, let's go this angle. Car dealership gives a free gift for everyone coming into their dealership from 11:11 to 11:30. Would you be OK with that? Just because warships is war related they get a pass? 

I would be questioning their decision on the time of the event, wondering why it's not 11:00-12:00, or 11:00-11:30, but if that's what they want to do, then let them do it. At that point, there is one more variable... how well did they get the word out, that this thing was going to happen, and when?

In this case, very, very poor. No specific time zone, no mention on whether it is server specific. This code was not properly done. What this pretty much is "Hey, there's this thing happening, but we're going to make it very vague, so that there is a high likelihood that you'll miss the time slot, because screw you." Which in turn, makes me question the validity of the code.

[PVE]
Members
14,979 posts
9,573 battles
2 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

I would be questioning their decision on the time of the event, wondering why it's not 11:00-12:00, or 11:00-11:30, but if that's what they want to do, then let them do it. At that point, there is one more variable... how well did they get the word out, that this thing was going to happen, and when?

In this case, very, very poor. No specific time zone, no mention on whether it is server specific. This code was not properly done. What this pretty much is "Hey, there's this thing happening, but we're going to make it very vague, so that there is a high likelihood that you'll miss the time slot, because screw you." Which in turn, makes me question the validity of the code.

Yeah, this was a nice gesture, but the requirement to be on at a particular time was bad IMO. I was driving my wife at the time as she has an injury and can not drive herself.

[BNKR]
Members
233 posts
1,936 battles
23 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

-1 to Wargaming for making this time-specific.

Agreed