Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CriMiNaL__

CV Players

4 comments in this topic

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,683 posts
12,344 battles

This a shout out for GMunoz22 the cv player I just had in my game, awesome spotting of the ships that needed spotting when asked, it was great having a cv player on board for the team.

Edited by CriMiNaL__
  • Cool 7
  • Funny 1

[USCC2]
Members
4,773 posts

As the title states - all CV Players, do what is expected of you when told and ye shall receive gratitude!

I would assume if you don't do as told or expected you will receive no shout out! :Smile_izmena::Smile_teethhappy:

[RKN]
Members
729 posts
8,988 battles

Sometimes I just don't follow them as they don't really know or seem to know what I've been seeing as a problem...
Like for instance, they tell me to attack but they do not know they are being targetted by the enemy CV so I had to provide them with AA first, once that is done, I do the attacking next, and I got complimented sometimes...
There are other situations that I can tell but that example is good enough to show that sometimes, it pays off not listening...

I would guess this might get downvoted... probably...

[NH]
Members
6 posts
4,116 battles
2 hours ago, Amatsukaze_KaiNi said:

Sometimes I just don't follow them as they don't really know or seem to know what I've been seeing as a problem...
Like for instance, they tell me to attack but they do not know they are being targetted by the enemy CV so I had to provide them with AA first, once that is done, I do the attacking next, and I got complimented sometimes...
There are other situations that I can tell but that example is good enough to show that sometimes, it pays off not listening...

I would guess this might get downvoted... probably...

I do the same thing in my CV's.  I will listen to what my teammates say but generally I have a better idea of what is going on over the entire map than they do.  They are looking at the battle through a straw and don't see any threats but the one in front of them.  While it may be a completely legitimate threat, there may be another somewhere else that is a higher priority.

Sign in to follow this