You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cereberus99

Server overloaded message

8 comments in this topic

[ADR]
Beta Testers
105 posts
7,557 battles

I suddenly can't play. Saying that the servers are overloaded. Currently, there are 11 410 players on NA. Am I the only one experiencing this?

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,469 posts
21,285 battles

Yeah I tried twice to get into a random battle and knocked me out due to server overload 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,733 posts
10,984 battles
1 minute ago, Diison said:

Where do we go to find out why these issues are happening....so strange to have WOW not working....

For World of Warcraft I would suggest Blizzard support. :Smile_hiding:

[TAZ]
Members
448 posts

Got kicked out of a ranked battle, then could not get back in.  Saw the server post, wondering how WG will handle us getting pink status for being AFK

[CS7]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
301 posts
3,011 battles

We tried to get into a NA Clan Battle tonight, clicked the Battle button, it "greyed out", the Division window said "In battle", all our icons beside our names in the Division window showed crossed swords (in battle), but all five of us were still in our ports. We waited for a bit, but never went to a loading screen. We eventually disbanded the Division.

broken-clan-battle.thumb.jpg.c0e0eb20963857e60daf78cd54dcfc82.jpg

I'm disappointed we likely won't get to play any more Clan Battles this test season. There's Saturday and Sunday, but there will likely be so many players on that things will be worse.

And while I'm on Sunday - why did they schedule an extra Clan Battle day on Remembrance/Veterans Day? I support veterans, I have family who were and friends who are, but I consider that in poor taste.