Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cruxdei

WG reasons for jean bart at prem shop

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,292
[POP]
Beta Testers
4,058 posts
5,820 battles

according to our great friend @Sub_Octavian, WG have 3 arguments for jean bart at tier9,i got that from reddit.

while i still think jean bart is "expensive",their answer is because they miscalculated musashi coal price(missouri 2.0 again folks) so they gave jean bart the "correctt" price.

 

Edited by Cruxdei
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,292
[POP]
Beta Testers
4,058 posts
5,820 battles

and yes they have a exact thread for thatt,my bad.

Edited by Cruxdei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,292
[POP]
Beta Testers
4,058 posts
5,820 battles
3 minutes ago, Cit_the_bed said:

HikzcqA.jpg

This is why friends. They are a business.

i can't believe a family gave their kids that kind of name and surname.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,511
[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,623 posts
14,865 battles
Quote

We’ve run quite a few experiments with events and paid services in World of Warships since release, usually aiming to gauge the perceptions and behavior of our passionate audience – both the vocal and the silent part. This release is such an experiment, with the overall goals being to allow a shortcut for those who continually support the game by using the Premium Shop, as well as to test the potential and demand for tier IX premiums in direct monetization, considering their comparatively high price point.

Funny that when I saw the price point, I internally said to myself, "Are they testing the waters" with that price?  And lo and behold...they are!!!!  It's a perception gauge for the passionate audience....including the "silent" part....which is usually me when it comes to any complaints about price.  If I like it and it's priced within reason, I'll buy it.  If not, I won't.

I'll be passing on the Jean Bart.  Price was a determining factor.

I like to buy packages, but I also like to see a benefit of the top dollar.  The extras should be something I "need" and will benefit from in general.  At my point in the game, I don't need the extras...so it's money for nothing.  That said, I can see where those extras could be a big "worth it" to someone relatively new.

It's OK, I've got plenty of other ships to sail around.  Besides, Christmas is coming, and I'm sure they'll be other goodies to spend my money on.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
521
[JASH]
Members
3,706 posts
10,183 battles

Remember, WoWS is an arcade game, therefore time and space are uniquely scaled differently from time and space in reality, including always, forever and never.  

The possibilities for rationalization are endless. 

Edited by MrKillmister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,365
[WOLF9]
Members
1,499 posts

"There is close to zero difference between Jean Bart and any regular tier 8 premium." Gee, I really want to pay twice as much for it now. The bundle must come with a kick in the groin and some aluminum foil to chew on.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
436
[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,476 posts
10,575 battles
47 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Funny that when I saw the price point, I internally said to myself, "Are they testing the waters" with that price?  And lo and behold...they are!!!!  It's a perception gauge for the passionate audience....including the "silent" part....which is usually me when it comes to any complaints about price.  If I like it and it's priced within reason, I'll buy it.  If not, I won't.

I'll be passing on the Jean Bart.  Price was a determining factor.

I like to buy packages, but I also like to see a benefit of the top dollar.  The extras should be something I "need" and will benefit from in general.  At my point in the game, I don't need the extras...so it's money for nothing.  That said, I can see where those extras could be a big "worth it" to someone relatively new.

It's OK, I've got plenty of other ships to sail around.  Besides, Christmas is coming, and I'm sure they'll be other goodies to spend my money on.  

 

Well said, I have plenty of money to spend but I got priced out at Gasgonne.... one digital ship the price of a normal computer game..LOL LOL  too much.  When the get a year of premium from me for 7 years playing WG products they so already won!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,865 posts
5,914 battles
2 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

and yes they have a exact thread for thatt,my bad.

Don't worry about that - You took the time to post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
521
[JASH]
Members
3,706 posts
10,183 battles
46 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

"There is close to zero difference between Jean Bart and any regular tier 8 premium." Gee, I really want to pay twice as much for it now. The bundle must come with a kick in the groin and some aluminum foil to chew on.

Plus, I suppose it possible to claim there is close to zero difference between Musashi and any regular tier 10 BB, too. The cost for close-to-T8 JB, excluding coupon, is 220K coal while close-to-T10 Musashi is 176K (by accident... Ooops, they did it again.); funny that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
434
[A_51]
Members
832 posts
18,633 battles
58 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

"There is close to zero difference between Jean Bart and any regular tier 8 premium." Gee, I really want to pay twice as much for it now. The bundle must come with a kick in the groin and some aluminum foil to chew on.

Oh dear God, that made me laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×