You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MR_Tech2311

How does one...

9 comments in this topic

[R_N]
Members
7 posts
805 battles

...Gain exp in the battlefield and not get deleted instantly? (stock Bismarck)

I swear when I arrive, I get surrounded all the damn time and I can't aim when I am at the back.

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,910 posts
4,173 battles
9 minutes ago, MR_Tech2311 said:

I swear when I arrive, I get surrounded all the damn time and I can't aim when I am at the back.

Take some time to examine the flow of the battle based off of what is occurring on the map, dont rush.  Try to coordinate with your team mates and focus on objectives. 

If you find yourself overwhelmed, revert to a lower tier ship and work on some basics. 

Members
704 posts
12,970 battles

:Smile_great:

Drop down to lower tiers. Get comfortable fighting and looking at the map.

Then creep your way back up if you want to play the higher tier ships.

[H_]
Members
2,071 posts

BB's are huge mountains of steel....  Slow and armed to the teeth....  Sun Tzu said "fight the battle where they aren't" and that is sage advice for BB's...

" Attack where your enemies are not prepared; go to where they do not expect. This strategy leads to victory in warfare, so do not let the enemy see it..."

If you go to where the enemy is concentrated, you become the focus.... 

There is nothing worse than a Bismark that you don't know what he/she is going to do....  Use that to your advantage.  Bismark's are extremely dangerous when they can isolate a small group of the enemy ships and close....  Fight where they aren't....

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
7,121 posts
29,330 battles

Drop down a bit in Tier till you get the hang of BBs. Play Bismarck in coop to practice gunnery. There you don't care if you get sunk. Just make sure you hit more often than not and at all ranges to see how it works for you.

Does not have torps like Tirpitz but has mean secondaries and a very good sonar,. Use it when DDs are near or in smoke.

Get it upgraded, (stock builds are sucky), as soon as you can. That is what FXP is used for,

[KMK]
Members
85 posts
8,648 battles
43 minutes ago, MR_Tech2311 said:

... ¿Ganar exp en el campo de batalla y no ser eliminado al instante? (Bismarck stock)

Lo juro cuando llego, estoy rodeado todo el maldito tiempo y no puedo apuntar cuando estoy en la parte de atrás.

I would follow the recommendations that my colleagues are giving.
With 600 battles to play in Tier 8 where most of the games are against Tiers 10 is not a good idea.
Go back to T4 or 5, until below and little by little.
You are already living what it feels like to be in high tiers with so little experience.
It's just advice, take it or leave it. The problem is not Bismarck, I consider it an excellent BB

[POP]
Members
1,274 posts
8,730 battles

T8 is tough because you are almost always in battles with T9 and T10 ships, which will focus you cause you're an easy target. 

Bismark is a good brawler, but do NOT rush in early. Hang back a little bit. Get close enough to punish cruisers (T10 cruisers are excellent meat for your guns). Don't show your broadside, even if means only firing 4 guns instead of 8. 

After about 10 minutes, the battle will have spread out and a lot of ships will be damaged. That's when you in your (mostly) undamaged brawler roll in and start taking names. 

Look for single enemy ships out of support range... or work with some of your team to go in 3 to 2 or 4 to 2. 

Focus on getting Bismark's secondaries beefed up. You can absolutely crush DDs and cruisers at anything less than 11km. 

Battleships are not invincible, if you are focused by several ships... run. 

Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles

As others have said, stick with Tiers 4 and 7, tiers 5,6,8 are often bottom tier due to protected MM. Biz is a fun ship to play, but the low number of guns w/ poor accuracy means it can't do it alone, needs a lot of support.

[PVE]
Members
14,981 posts
9,575 battles
3 hours ago, MR_Tech2311 said:

You could play co-op to earn one of more of the upgrades before going back to PvP.