Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
PoP_56_61

I finally figured out what is wrong with WOW !!

10 comments in this topic

Members
76 posts
11,692 battles

After all my own whining posts, and reading countless others it hit me after playing most of the different ship types and lines. The simple answer get ready.............. WE ALL HATE TO LOSE AT ANYTHING !!

In BBs I whine about sky cancer, He spam. In CLs its sky cancer, overpowered BBs that never help none stay in back. In the DDs its sky cancer, bleeping radar one shot killing me with everything. Yes I have left out CVs as I just don't get them not my style

of play so I have picked on them heavy sorry guys you need love too.  So I hang my head go back to play badly as always and more privately rage to myself, but seriously the game is going through some serious balance issues  right now that I hope soon gets

resolved to a better degree....... Just my look at it.....

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2

Members
1,204 posts
3,156 battles

Yes there are balancing issues but they arent as game-breaking as people think. A lot of problems in this game stem from skill gaps between players and the lack of understanding or communications. 

• Cool 3

[SUPRS]
Members
559 posts
2,872 battles

In its current iteration (imho) the game allows mistakes to be extremely punished. Like bang you're dead. I tend to not run flags or signals in randoms, my thought is to save the few I have for when it counts, which is not a random game that I may be destined to lose before it starts. It seems like everyone runs the no det flag now, or maybe detonation is just that rare. Some ships are better equipped to punish other ships for making a mistake. There are other balance issues, like torpedo soup still being a thing. No navy ever threw torps around like you see in this game. And so on. I guess it's easy to hate what you don't have. So what seems like bad balance is partly just due to the tournament-style gameplay and 1 shot mechanics. I used to play a different mmo that had 1 shot mechanics, and as a healer, I used to say 'I can't heal a one shot'.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,522 posts
11,822 battles

"Real Americans don't tolerate losers!" George S. Patton

:fish_aqua:

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
362 posts
8,100 battles
4 hours ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Yes there are balancing issues but they arent as game-breaking as people think. A lot of problems in this game stem from skill gaps between players and the lack of understanding or communications. 

I agree.  Most of the issues players have is lack of knowledge on game.  Lets face it there a lot to learn in this game. It is not a simple game where point aim click, ever class ever nation handles different, every nations a little different.  Then you got map knowledge and awareness where to go how to support you're team.  I have been playing this game since closed beta and have unlocked 17 t10,  and i am still learning this about the game.   

[TDRB]
Members
2,654 posts
7,644 battles
5 hours ago, CarbonButtprint said:

We have people seeking different things. The "winning is the only thing" players are very intolerant of the "I play for fun". Little things become huge when there is conflict between the players.

Members
1,515 posts
7,734 battles
8 hours ago, CarbonButtprint said:

You, I like you.

Sign in to follow this