Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ZARDOZ_II

Daily Reward Not Received

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

637
[4HIM]
Members
2,290 posts
6,828 battles

So yesterday I entered a code to get a pumpkin.  Logged on to the game that afternoon and the daily reward (which I collected) was supposedly for 5 pumpkins.  Go into port, I only have one.  Did the code mess something up such that it negated the 5 I should have gotten from the daily reward drop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56
[BNKR]
Members
233 posts
1,936 battles

I used the code, accepted my daily shipment and got 6 (1+5).

Silly question....did you hit the button to accept the daily reward on the daily shipments screen? You said you collected them but just double checking. 

Edited by CatSnipah
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
637
[4HIM]
Members
2,290 posts
6,828 battles
Just now, CatSnipah said:

Silly question....did you hit the button to accept the daily reward on the daily shipments screen?

Yes I did.  When it didn't show, I went back to the daily shipment screen and it said it was received.  But I've yet to see it.  Was expecting the 5+1.  Only received 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,590 posts
771 battles
28 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

So yesterday I entered a code to get a pumpkin.  Logged on to the game that afternoon and the daily reward (which I collected) was supposedly for 5 pumpkins.  Go into port, I only have one.  Did the code mess something up such that it negated the 5 I should have gotten from the daily reward drop?

May it happen that you received them yesterday?
I remember that I've opened them already. But I saw containers available in Daily Shipments tonight. Looks like a visual bug.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[DPI]
Members
48 posts

Todays daily reward was 5 Camo, yesterday 50k credits. The 5 Halloween Containers were for Sunday. So odds are you already gotten them. Got confused with that too because this started on Halloween and not on September first. 

Might be more clear if the line down to the next reward would turn yellow too?

TRMXTPU.jpgEdns5EY.jpg

Edited by Chann_Winson
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,590 posts
771 battles
3 hours ago, Chann_Winson said:

Todays daily reward was 5 Camo, yesterday 50k credits. The 5 Halloween Containers were for Sunday. So odds are you already gotten them. Got confused with that too because this started on Halloween and not on September first. 

Might be more clear if the line down to the next reward would turn yellow too?

 

Spoiler

TRMXTPU.jpgEdns5EY.jpg

 

Thanks for suggestion, it looks more understandable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[QNA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
25 posts
4,105 battles

Yesterday I failed to receive my 5 halloween camo's, and today my Daily Login reset back to Day 1 (1x Halloween 2018 container) instead of the 500 coal I should be on. Have not yet missed a day since just before Halloween, this is getting a bit ridiculous....

 

Edit: the other days I had no issues, the only thing I can think of that may be causing issues, is I happened to be playing yesterday and today exactly when the server maintenance starts and I am force-ejected from the game. Every other day I logged on with no daily reward issues, I was not playing at the time of server maintenance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30
Beta Testers
184 posts
6,135 battles

Yeah it looks like mine reset to day 1 as well. I was kicked from a game last night with the server issues. This morning when I first logged in, the Daily Shipments tab was not showing on my port UI. I re-logged and then the daily shipment screen came up reset to day 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
665
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,361 posts
5,448 battles

It reset for me too.

It was missing about an hour ago when I logged in with my laptop.  My daily doubloons were there, but not the Halloween shipment thingy.

I just logged in on my gaming rig and there it was, fresh as the day it first dropped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
223
[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
639 posts
9,845 battles

Just logged in to check mine and got the 50 doubloons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
119 posts
4,563 battles
4 hours ago, Sivle said:

Yeah it looks like mine reset to day 1 as well. I was kicked from a game last night with the server issues. This morning when I first logged in, the Daily Shipments tab was not showing on my port UI. I re-logged and then the daily shipment screen came up reset to day 1.

 

Same for me, got the coal from day 3 yesterday, and today I'm back to day 10 with the single Halloween container.  I did not receive todays 50dabloons nor the final premium Halloween container.

 

Abbye

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,887
[WOLF9]
Members
8,934 posts
4,184 battles

This is odd.  I got all shipments, including the 50 Db yesterday.  Today it tells me that the Great Pumpkin is still "tomorrow".  I was not on during server trouble.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[-BRS-]
[-BRS-]
Members
867 posts
5,172 battles

Is there any place to look and see what has been added to your account?  I have entered codes that said were valid, but I have no idea what I received. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30
Beta Testers
184 posts
6,135 battles
On 11/6/2018 at 7:02 AM, turbo07 said:

May it happen that you received them yesterday?
I remember that I've opened them already. But I saw containers available in Daily Shipments tonight. Looks like a visual bug.   

Any thoughts on taking a look in to this? Wasn't a visual bug on my end it seems. Reset completely. My specifics are in a prior post in this thread. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,590 posts
771 battles
20 hours ago, Sivle said:

Any thoughts on taking a look in to this? Wasn't a visual bug on my end it seems. Reset completely. My specifics are in a prior post in this thread. Thank you!

You are right, we made an announcement about this issue here:

Thank you for your reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30
Beta Testers
184 posts
6,135 battles
1 hour ago, turbo07 said:

You are right, we made an announcement about this issue here:

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,729
[PVE]
Members
14,980 posts
9,575 battles
33 minutes ago, Duncan216 said:

I have not received daily log in bonus for the past two days, is the event over? Thanks!

Yep, it's over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×