You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Harugumo and Daring Upgrade Ideas

14 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,739 posts
9,291 battles

Personally, this is just something I'm tossing out to see what people would find interesting for these ships to utilize. For Daring, I'd think a boost to it's torpedo reload in exchange for a lower RoF or perhaps losing some detect. Maybe make it like submarines in Terror of the Deep where each tube loads separately instead of needing to have the whole "clip" loaded before firing. As for the Haru, maybe disabling the torpedoes entirely in exchange for more stealth. Keep in mind these are just ideas I'm throwing out for the lulz and maybe to convince the Devs to start work on them. Thoughts?

Edited by JediMasterDraco

[-DZ-]
Members
578 posts
26,800 battles

I prefer the idea of ifhe -like capabilities as a legendary mod for daring,  and for harugumo better dispersion (bout - 8% to -11%)and rof(2%-3% more decreased reload)with much more nerfed turret transverse (by bout 5%-6% more then the main battery mod 3), both in the 6th slot 

Edited by Submarine_M1
  • Boring 1

Members
1,986 posts
78 battles

My idea for the Harugumo would be something like "Improved Rudder Capability", which slots in the Concealment Upgrade slot and gives better rudder shift time.

• Cool 1

[-DZ-]
Members
578 posts
26,800 battles
28 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

My idea for the Harugumo would be something like "Improved Rudder Capability", which slots in the Concealment Upgrade slot and gives better rudder shift time.

Love that idea better, tho I like concealment a lot....maybe in the 4th slot?

[EGO]
Members
3,561 posts
40 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Rudder shift isn't the issue, it's turning radius.

Harugumo

Turning Circle Radius - 830 m

Conqueror

Turning Circle Radius - 820 m

Edited by CaptainTeddybear
  • Cool 2

[NG-NL]
Members
5,773 posts
9,443 battles

Give them fake torps that can be used to fool reds into dodging.

• Funny 1

[CSALT]
Members
935 posts
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

Now that is kind of an interesting idea.  Not so much the fake torps, but some kind of decoy system.  Navies do it all the time with deceptive lighting and wooden superstructures.  Wargaming could consider some type of deployable decoy system, maybe on Cruisers or Battleships, to send out and try to draw fire or attention away from them.  Just something with a small health pool that can be destroyed easily, but perhaps enough to let you escape or, even better, as a counter measure to Radar.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Beta Testers
1,247 posts
7,430 battles
3 hours ago, Submarine_M1 said:

I prefer the idea of ifhe -like capabilities as a legendary mod for daring,  and for harugumo better dispersion (bout - 8% to -11%)and rof(2%-3% more decreased reload)with much more nerfed turret transverse (by bout 5%-6% more then the main battery mod 3), both in the 6th slot 

IFHE as a module would be way too useful unless it had some crippling downsides.

[PVE]
Members
14,979 posts
9,573 battles
4 hours ago, Submarine_M1 said:

The Unique Upgrades are supposed to be balanced. So a ship with the Unique Upgrade is the same level as a ship without the Unique Upgrade. The Unique Upgrade just enables a different play style.

[MIA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,485 posts
8,156 battles

Harugumo and Daring could both use a concealment module in place of the range/rof module. Also it would be fun to have a module that gives Daring the same smoke that Perth and Huanghe get. 

• Cool 2

[-DZ-]
Members
578 posts
26,800 battles
1 hour ago, SeraphicRadiance said:

IFHE as a module would be way too useful unless it had some crippling downsides.

35 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The Unique Upgrades are supposed to be balanced. So a ship with the Unique Upgrade is the same level as a ship without the Unique Upgrade. The Unique Upgrade just enables a different play style.

I understand..... ik my ideas wouldn’t work 

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,455 posts
15,367 battles
19 hours ago, Reymu said:

just like D-Day fake paratroopers

See the source image