You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Madwolf05

Do you know what's really bringing this game down?

14 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
7,113 posts
3,722 battles

People proclaiming they know what's bringing the game down. My eyes can only roll back in my head so far in a day guys. Tone it down a notch.

• Cool 11
  • Funny 5

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Members
1,368 posts
6,559 battles

Thank you, Madwolf

WrYGNo8.gif.2d0277e60b0e2a47e62000f67354fbfc.gif

Edited by Cruiser_SanJuan
  • Cool 1

[KWC]
Members
270 posts
7,992 battles

like any 'community', be it virtual or present day real life, someone (s) at some point ruins it.

or messes it up somehow

tis a sad fact of life, but i'll be fine

the only thing bringing this game down, is unconscionable [edited]  captians that need to step up!

DD, BB, CV's ?- do ur job

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,648 posts
11,719 battles

Oh, I thought it was that USN cruisers were irredeemably awful and needed another rework.

Your thought's good too.

• Funny 1

Members
1,999 posts
78 battles

As HazeGray says (paraphrased):

"If people used their time and energy to learn and master game mechanics and techniques instead of whining and arguing in the forums, they would become the next unicums".

• Cool 4

Members
2,083 posts
509 battles
3 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

"If people used their time and energy to learn and master game mechanics and techniques instead of whining and arguing in the forums, they would become the next unicums".

Y8HP8s5.gif

• Cool 1

[CSALT]
Members
935 posts
24 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

NO, THEY WOULDN'T!!!!!!  This is just wrong because it isn't my opinion and obviously if it isn't my opinion, it is a wrong opinion and facts have nothing to do with it.  You have no idea of what you're talking about and YOU'RE the one whining and arguing about it because you wont simply admit I am right!!!!!!!!  Go play kiddie games!!

/sarc.  :)

Edited by Gunga_Dinner
Fix typos
  • Funny 3

Members
4,725 posts
8,129 battles
1 hour ago, Madwolf05 said:

People proclaiming they know what's bringing the game down. My eyes can only roll back in my head so far in a day guys. Tone it down a notch.

People proclaiming they know what is bringing the game down is bringing the game down?  You are proclaiming that proclaiming is  bringing the game down. :Smile_amazed: O hell everyone proclaims stuff on here all the time.  See, I am proclaiming!  Carry on mate. :Smile_honoring:  Heh.  You a good player.  Keep it up!

Edited by dmckay
  • Funny 1

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

What did I miss while I accidentally uninstalled skyrim and 233 mods instead of verifying the core files with steam and am now having to activate and reinstall every. single. freaking. mod. ??

[187]
Members
1,351 posts
8,083 battles

I'll say it....Can't we all just get along?

[WGA]
Administrator
1,259 posts
508 battles

Howdy folks!  While feedback is always welcome, this does feel a bit off topic for the gameplay forums.  I'm a big fan of the "get along" spirit though so let's keep that movement going! 

• Boring 1