Sign in to follow this  
davebit15

Please reduce the number of clicks

10 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
Members
41 posts
7,795 battles

There are too many superfluous screens and buttons for everything. Now after the battle, there's this new "your team won" screen that has to be dismissed, only to find another screen that also have to be dismissed in order to keep playing. Also, in the container screen, why the need for an "open container" button, instead of automatically opening it? It reminds me of the universally-hated "Are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this" button in Windows.

Edited by davebit15
  • Funny 2

[WDS]
Members
1,630 posts
8,391 battles
29 minutes ago, davebit15 said:

Also, in the container screen, why the need for an "open container" button, instead of automatically opening it?

Because some of us like to wait until we have 20 or 30 containers and then open them all at once . Sometimes I wait till I have 50 its like Christmas in July .

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,519 posts
11,822 battles
13 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Because some of us like to wait until we have 20 or 30 containers and then open them all at once . Sometimes I wait till I have 50 its like Christmas in July .

does that really increase your odds though?:fish_book:

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,322 posts
45 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

in my three plus years of playing WOWS  I have never met a 100% HAPPY person that plays the game....

Hi~! Nice to meet you~!

• Funny 2

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,472 posts
21,288 battles
1 hour ago, davebit15 said:

There are too many superfluous screens and buttons for everything. Now after the battle, there's this new "your team won" screen that has to be dismissed, only to find another screen that also have to be dismissed in order to keep playing. Also, in the container screen, why the need for an "open container" button, instead of automatically opening it? It reminds me of the universally-hated "Are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this" button in Windows.

Remember that old song...…………...Don't  worry  be  happy...………. 

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,469 posts
10,550 battles

I do find the extra button to exit screen a bit annoying...but auto crate opening...no WAY.... sometimes its fun to save them...and when your a bit down, open WoWS and open crates...makes ya feel betta!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Members
2,072 posts
509 battles
42 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Remember that old song...…………...Don't  worry  be  happy...………. 

• Cool 2

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Members
1,368 posts
6,559 battles
2 hours ago, neptunes_wrath said:

in my three plus years of playing WOWS  I have never met a 100% HAPPY person that plays the game....

1 hour ago, Chobittsu said:

Hi~! Nice to meet you~!

What about me? I'm pretty mellow.:cap_book::cap_cool:
They call me Mellow Yellow

[WDS]
Members
1,630 posts
8,391 battles
2 hours ago, BladedPheonix said:

oes that really increase your odds though?

No but its fun ….. You have to collect the container u want other wise it picks the containers for you just don't open till you hit whatever number u like then open all the same day . Doesn't help your odds of getting a SC . 

Sign in to follow this