You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Iron_Salvo921

Jutland.

33 comments in this topic

[CUTER]
Members
2,683 posts
11,693 battles
22 hours ago, tinfoilpaperweight said:

Jutland is a serious downgrade from Lightning and gun as utter crap. 

I dont think so.  I think Jutland has more utility than Daring.

[BURG]
[BURG]
Members
54 posts
2,141 battles
On 6/16/2019 at 2:25 AM, tinfoilpaperweight said:

It is different but after upgrading it this is one of my favorite boats. I did not like it at first but the upgrades make all the difference. 

Members
91 posts
9,350 battles
On 6/16/2019 at 2:25 AM, tinfoilpaperweight said:

I thought it was a hard ship at first, but I encourage you to give it some time.    The Jutland is one of my favorite ships nowadays.  I'm currently trying to learn new ship lines, and when I want to pad my WR for the night, I turn to the Jutland for seal clubbing; for me, its the ship that is most immune to mismatches in team skills.  A high-skill commander is recommended -- I now have a 19 point commander on mine, including IFHE and CE, SI and SE, LS and either AR or JoAT, and PM.   An AA build is remarkably effective.   Once you get CE and IFHE, you'll find it vastly superior to Lightning. 

[CVA16]
Members
3,340 posts
11,452 battles

Kind of a necro thread, but I am slowly working up the line. Is there a way to make Jutland useable/fun without IFHE? Only a 10pt captain so far and I too CE first. 

[UTWE]
Members
255 posts
3,631 battles
23 hours ago, Sabot_100 said:

Kind of a necro thread, but I am slowly working up the line. Is there a way to make Jutland useable/fun without IFHE? Only a 10pt captain so far and I too CE first. 

I don't have any experience in it without IFHE since I've always had it on Jutland. But what I would do if I didn't have it is use its' killer OP AP a lot and only use HE for superstructures on low armoured ships and when you want some fires. However IFHE is getting a MAJOR nerf soon and from what I heard the penetration of all low caliber shells (other than IJN gunboat DD's which is good they deserve a nerf) is getting buffed. Notser has a video about it. I expect WG will give free commander re-specs just like when the CV rework went live. I won't take IFHE after the nerf, i'll probably go with Radio Location seeing as I already have CE.

Edited by Iron_Salvo921

[CVA16]
Members
3,340 posts
11,452 battles
On 8/12/2019 at 4:12 PM, Iron_Salvo921 said:

But what I would do if I didn't have it is use its' killer OP AP a lot and only use HE for superstructures on low armoured ships and when you want some fires

The AP can be frustrating if  target keeps changing angles. Lots of bounced shots, even for DDs. Need a nice steady broadside.

[UTWE]
Members
255 posts
3,631 battles
4 hours ago, Sabot_100 said:

The AP can be frustrating if  target keeps changing angles. Lots of bounced shots, even for DDs. Need a nice steady broadside.

Yes, I didn't mind that before it's stupid nerf that it didn't deserve because it's reload was so fast so it didn't really matter that you got one salvo off accidentally on an angled target. Now I'm grinding to get my commander to BFT. Completely hate that nerf, so dumb, meanwhile Kita and Haru and 80% of RU ships exist...