7 comments in this topic

[TMDA]
Members
29 posts
3,861 battles

Hello, I had a question regarding a personal assignment that was given to because I can't seem to wrap my mind around it. About a week ago I got this "Soviet Alexander Ovechkin" which expires 11/09/2018. And normally it had some conditions to meet. Now It seems to me that I've met all that was required to be, but there is nothing happening. What do I wait until it expires? Does it involve something I have to do? I've dedicated my last couple of days to solve this thing but still I'm not getting anywhere. 

I'm also including a screenshot just in case. Thank you in advance.

Screenshot (11).png

[H-W-C]
Members
1,271 posts
3,613 battles

There is a requirement there that states that you need 500 secondary battery hits (above the main battery hit requirement), but the bar won't show up until you get at least one.

[WOLFB]
Members
2,829 posts
5,553 battles

Yeah the secondary’s got me also. I lucky had the Massachusetts so I got it fast. Hopefully you have a ships with good secondary guns.

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
18 minutes ago, Cpt_JM_Nascimento said:

spam coop matches.

This is sagely advice that applies for most of the current missions.

[TMDA]
Members
29 posts
3,861 battles
1 hour ago, warpath_33 said:

There is a requirement there that states that you need 500 secondary battery hits (above the main battery hit requirement), but the bar won't show up until you get at least one.

That actually explains a lot, thank you for your time. It's going to be a challenge since all the ships I have have awful secondaries but at least now I know what to do. Thank you.

[HAI]
Members
9 posts
1,137 battles
13 minutes ago, tejanaqkilica said:

That actually explains a lot, thank you for your time. It's going to be a challenge since all the ships I have have awful secondaries but at least now I know what to do. Thank you.

I'd recommend using the barracuda in the sub scenario.  I was able to get 110-140 secondary hits per game.  It has secondaries out to 6 km (with the right commander perks) and 4 shells.  If you quickly alternate between surface and periscope depth, you can fire off lots of shots on battleships without taking much return fire.