You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BrushWolf

I love it when a plan comes together or pizza delivery for Mongo.

17 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,746 posts
10,984 battles

A little bit of chest beating. Had this one tonight. I have the replay and will see what I can do with it.

b2h0Cxf.jpg

6B2KxB1.jpg

• Cool 2

[USCC2]
Members
4,772 posts

Nice result; although with the Mongo reference I was looking forward to some story about how you duped an enemy player into a fiendishly evil trap! :Smile_honoring:

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
36 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

Nice result; although with the Mongo reference I was looking forward to some story about how you duped an enemy player into a fiendishly evil trap! :Smile_honoring:

I thought he meant THIS Mongo;

Mongo.gif.6f806dfb3796368ec8b7d5db3c05cc93.gif

• Funny 1

[WOLFB]
Members
2,829 posts
5,553 battles

Yeah I need to get better with my secondary guns. Nice job in the game. A lot of people sleep on Roma she can be an amazing ship.

[INTEL]
Members
1,507 posts
10,430 battles

Roma is one of those ships that I pay close attention to...up until I see it's not played well.  Congrats!  As a red I would have been skeered during that battle.

[GWG]
[GWG]
19,746 posts
10,984 battles
10 hours ago, _WaveRider_ said:

In a way I did. I made a Colorado think I was ramming and he was going to take the trade when I threw the rudder hard over and then threw it hard over the other way and sailed by in front of him with his guns still pointing where I had been.

Roma_Pepperoni.png

3 hours ago, Lonewolfpj said:

Yeah I need to get better with my secondary guns. Nice job in the game. A lot of people sleep on Roma she can be an amazing ship.

The Roma is trollish. Both for its targets and its captains. At the start of the battle I was flat out missing a North Carolina at 15 km yet I was able to get hits several times on a Minsk 14 km, go figure.

[USCC2]
Members
4,772 posts
9 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

I thought he meant THIS Mongo;

Mongo.gif.6f806dfb3796368ec8b7d5db3c05cc93.gif

I did too. I remember the 'telegram for Mongo' bit, but I thought the pizza was the surprise exploding trap Mongo opens (because of BrushWolf's initial comment). Having looked at the clip on YouTube, it looks more like a box of cigars that explodes.

My misunderstanding but worth it just to look up a long time favourite film of mine. :Smile_honoring:

25 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

In a way I did. I made a Colorado think I was ramming and he was going to take the trade when I threw the rudder hard over and then threw it hard over the other way and sailed by in front of him with his guns still pointing where I had been.

Roma_Pepperoni.png

The Roma is trollish. Both for its targets and its captains. At the start of the battle I was flat out missing a North Carolina at 15 km yet I was able to get hits several times on a Minsk 14 km, go figure.

Nice game! :Smile_honoring:

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
1,421 posts
68 battles
10 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

As a Roma owner, I see you got secondary hits.  Good.  GOOD.

And not a single fire. :cap_like:

Hover the mouse over the pens so we can see how well your shells worked next time. :Smile_teethhappy:

[CSALT]
Members
935 posts
12 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

I did too. I remember the 'telegram for Mongo' bit, but I thought the pizza was the surprise exploding trap Mongo opens (because of BrushWolf's initial comment). Having looked at the clip on YouTube, it looks more like a box of cigars that explodes.

My misunderstanding but worth it just to look up a long time favourite film of mine. :Smile_honoring:

Nice game! :Smile_honoring:

I do believe it was a 'Candygram for Mongo, Candygram for Mongo'.

((Now the scene is stuck in my head, thanks!  lol.   'Mongo LIKE candy..... BOOM' box of chocolates blows up in his face.  The cigar was when Mongo lit his by sticking his face in the fire at the bad guy campsite where everyone was farting!))

Edited by Gunga_Dinner
Added content in (( ))
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
19,746 posts
10,984 battles
18 minutes ago, Sparviero said:

And not a single fire. :cap_like:

Hover the mouse over the pens so we can see how well your shells worked next time. :Smile_teethhappy:

I more than made up for the fires I didn't start with the ones I had.

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
1,421 posts
68 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I more than made up for the fires I didn't start with the ones I had.

As long as people are shooting HE at me I'm happy to be honest. :Smile_teethhappy:

[USCC2]
Members
4,772 posts
1 hour ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

I do believe it was a 'Candygram for Mongo, Candygram for Mongo'.

((Now the scene is stuck in my head, thanks!  lol.   'Mongo LIKE candy..... BOOM' box of chocolates blows up in his face.  The cigar was when Mongo lit his by sticking his face in the fire at the bad guy campsite where everyone was farting!))

You are right! Had the volume on low as I manged to give the wife my cold and she was asleep on the couch - I am not in the good books atm. :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[CSALT]
Members
935 posts
12 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

You are right! Had the volume on low as I manged to give the wife my cold and she was asleep on the couch - I am not in the good books atm. :Smile_hiding:

I know!!!!  To get back in the good books, send her a Candygram!!!!

• Funny 1