Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_LoneWolf13_

Need help with Carriers.

4 comments in this topic

Members
42 posts
122 battles

So I just got my first carrier and took it out in Co op. But was confused when I didn't have the aircraft pov.Instead I had a huge map. Where i commanded my aircraft. (I did fine and had 2 kills but I want aircraft pov)How can I fix it? Thanks 

Z.L

Edited by _LoneWolf13_
  • Cool 1

[OLDSK]
Beta Testers
408 posts
5,478 battles

The new CV rework is still in testing, go and download the Public Test Server to see it in action.

[SP3AR]
Supertester
214 posts
5,751 battles

Pressing the "z" key will enable a chase cam. You can also command individual squadrons from said chase cam.

• Cool 1

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
4,020 posts
9,421 battles

Rework hasn't happened, still in the air if it even will (lots of issues to solve).

As epic said press Z, or even the Shift key, with a squadron selected and it'll jump to a chase cam not terribly different from the rework. press CTRL to bring up the courser so you can click on targets and adjust the aim points, or if you have a tier 6+ CV - alt to use manual attacks. It's a little trickier to use at times, but is similar to the rework (key difference being one and done and the ability to easily command multiple squadrons, not just mindlessly circle with a single one attacking something, and doing that repeatedly with 2-3 different types). 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this