Hencoe

Continual Disconnects

6 comments in this topic

[BOATC]
Beta Testers
2 posts

So my game disconnects me to the login screen when im in game at least once a game, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and update my drivers. Its not my internet because Warships is the only game where this is happening. Is this a known issue with a patch or something?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,777 posts
10,986 battles

It is more likely that it is happening between your computer and the server. Start with rebooting your modem and if you have one router. Updating the firmware would be a good idea too.

Community Department
2,601 posts
772 battles
18 hours ago, Hencoe said:

So my game disconnects me to the login screen when im in game at least once a game, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and update my drivers. Its not my internet because Warships is the only game where this is happening. Is this a known issue with a patch or something?

Good troubleshooting guide above, but there is one thing to check before. 
Disconets or showing error? If second than if you have Windows, try to delete your preferences.xml in the game folder. It will be recreated with the next game launch.

Spoiler

67qhp5YCroQ.jpg

This usually fixes some issues with entering the game from login screen. 

The second thing would be to make check and repair in game settings. 

[BOATC]
Beta Testers
2 posts

So I've tried all these solutions over the past few days and nothing seems to be working, which is seriously ruining my fun of the game =\

Community Department
2,601 posts
772 battles
10 hours ago, Hencoe said:

So I've tried all these solutions over the past few days and nothing seems to be working, which is seriously ruining my fun of the game =\

I 100% understand you. Nobody would. 
I would ask you to create WGCheck report (extended network diagnostics is desirable). Attach it to your ticket to our support and please write about the issue in it. If there is a conflict between game and some part of the network it would be usefull to write about the type of the connection and the model of your router.