Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
wjp120

Has anyone gotten tier 3 Halloween camos this year?

12 comments in this topic

[WOLFX]
Members
111 posts
7,073 battles

I've bought some premium Halloween containers, and between them and the free containers , I've gotten nine of the tier 8 camos, including 4 that came with 10 point captain quests. I haven't gotten any of the tier 3 camos. What I'd really like from this event, above all else, is the St. Louis camo.

Is it possible to get the tier 3 camos this year? Have I just been (un)lucky in getting all tier 8s and captains?

[RKLES]
Members
8,959 posts
10,828 battles

Yeah I got the St. Louis Camo from one of the free Halloween containers, it’s the Igor.

And actually you have been very lucky to be getting tier 8 perma Camos And 10 point captains.

[WOLFX]
Members
111 posts
7,073 battles

Okay, thank you. Hopefully I'll get the St. Louis camo in this coming week's free containers. I got two of the tier 8 camos without captains in the first week's free containers, so I'm hopeful.

[RKLES]
Members
8,959 posts
10,828 battles
9 minutes ago, wjp120 said:

Okay, thank you. Hopefully I'll get the St. Louis camo in this coming week's free containers. I got two of the tier 8 camos without captains in the first week's free containers, so I'm hopeful.

Well like I said that was lucky to get the tier 8 Camo, since even if you don’t have those tier 8 ships at least you will have good Camo for them which can save you a lot of credits on tier 8 ships since without it they can be a little expensive if you had a bad battle in them.

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,456 posts
15,368 battles

I got the Mogami, in port it's awesome looking, in game...it gives me the creeps

[JUICE]
Members
824 posts
6,375 battles

I got the tier 3 for Wakatake and St. Louis from shop crates. Also got the Z-23 camo and captain mission in that same batch.

[FYL]
Members
527 posts
2,186 battles

I've gotten 5 tier 3s and two t8s. The main one I wanted was for the NC which I didn't get, but I have everything else but the Shokaku. Need to upgrade my cv one more time for that.

[USCC2]
Members
4,771 posts

I've received 3 camos from containers: The St Louis, Tirpitz and Kagero camos.

I have none of those ships lol.

Edited by _WaveRider_

[N-W-T]
Members
1,419 posts
6,014 battles

Opened every free pumpkin, haven't gotten a single camo. Just the haloween camos, the crappy blue sky ones, and several 5000 free xp drops (which I'm fine with). Would like a camo but not paying for the premium ones. 

On a related note, the premium RN containers on the 7.11 PTS look good of they're priced reasonably. 20 dragon flags or RN camos, plus 2 items for the upcoming RN collection. 

Sign in to follow this