You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Petty_Admiral

Clan Wars??

16 comments in this topic

[ANKER]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,098 posts
3,566 battles

What time was it supposed to start? Is it possible they forgot to account for DST? (Happens all the time in WoT)

Kinda hoping this session works as I still need 5 battles for the reward (All other timezones are crap, so I scraped together 5 battles in Asia earlier). Don't want to have wasted yet another week.

[WGA]
Administrator
1,259 posts
508 battles

Howdy folks!

If you are referring to the North testing, please see the updated note at the top of our portal article:

Сlan battles test of the season "The North"  has been moved to the next week for technical reasons. Additional sessions will be available on November 7, 10, and 11.

Our apologies for any confusion on this, however technical issues have prevented the testing from taking place this weekend. 

• Cool 1

[ANKER]
1,098 posts
3,566 battles

@Radar_X Just some minor feedback: The notes at the top of the post are useless once the news post is buried. For example, this news post is no longer on the front page of the website, and it's the 16th news article on the main page (once you click more news). This makes it difficult for users who are only half-paying attention to CW (ie me) to actually find the link. Perhaps having a post which shows up in the Important topics section on the forums when these changes are made, would help users to know what is going on and improve communications between WG and the players.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
20,565 posts
20,417 battles
1 hour ago, danredda1616 said:

@Radar_X Just some minor feedback: The notes at the top of the post are useless once the news post is buried. For example, this news post is no longer on the front page of the website, and it's the 16th news article on the main page (once you click more news). This makes it difficult for users who are only half-paying attention to CW (ie me) to actually find the link. Perhaps having a post which shows up in the Important topics section on the forums when these changes are made, would help users to know what is going on and improve communications between WG and the players.

It should be in the announcements section of the forum, I'd think.

[ANKER]
1,098 posts
3,566 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

It should be in the announcements section of the forum, I'd think.

Absolutely. However by also pinning it to the Important Topics section in the top right, it is easy to find.

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
310 posts
8,809 battles

Another option for players to know more about announcements ( Hourly, Daily ) up to the minute is by joining the Clan Embassy, most of the delegates found out within 30 minutes from ( Crysantos, Fem, Little white mouse ). Very informative group to belong to.

Thanks , Sere_Pj

[-DS-]
[-DS-]
Beta Testers
31 posts

Seems like WG is doing a very poor Job of keeping the Down to Earth players informed. I shouldn't have to belong to a special group just to get information on Clan Testing. This is the 2nd week it has had problems, played earlier this week and got over 10 battles in but in the END WG will not give rewards because was going to do Cross server today. Submitting a Ticket. Poor Communication, Poor Customer Relations, and Poor Customer Service. This is your TESTING get it together.

• Cool 1

[SS238]
Members
219 posts
26,539 battles

Our clan was ready to rock yesterday morning to get the 5 games on a different server. If one of our members had not seen a posting in Reddit, we'd still be trying to figure out what went wrong. I realize this was ONLY a test, but a lot of people changed their schedules and made time for this CW. WG should at least be trying to keep us informed of what is going on. An obscure note on an old news posting does not cut it.

[OO7]
Members
4,478 posts
11,039 battles

Yeah, something like this should have a pop-up message when you log in in game to inform you and be able to see that pop-up message again when you go to clan battles. 

[WAG]
Members
1,692 posts
9,122 battles
On 11/3/2018 at 8:39 PM, Radar_X said:

Howdy folks!

If you are referring to the North testing, please see the updated note at the top of our portal article:

Сlan battles test of the season "The North"  has been moved to the next week for technical reasons. Additional sessions will be available on November 7, 10, and 11.

Our apologies for any confusion on this, however technical issues have prevented the testing from taking place this weekend. 

Is there further news?

Please communicate. Thank you.

[WAG]
Members
1,692 posts
9,122 battles
On 11/4/2018 at 11:58 AM, Capt_Blood_ said:

Seems like WG is doing a very poor Job of keeping the Down to Earth players informed. I shouldn't have to belong to a special group just to get information on Clan Testing. This is the 2nd week it has had problems, played earlier this week and got over 10 battles in but in the END WG will not give rewards because was going to do Cross server today. Submitting a Ticket. Poor Communication, Poor Customer Relations, and Poor Customer Service. This is your TESTING get it together.

..I want to hope that they are not intentionally looking for this reaction and not doing what they are on purpose...

let me take a guess..

There are a lot of promotions and challenges underway right now. We just got done with KOTS and the server management team was up against a wall with trying to get the KOTS done and deal with the Xserver battles...

Communication - is the key. .... I will agree, that I am not getting the level of communication I want... but I also do not want to whine and stomp feet, or give that appearance..... yet, I also would really like more and better comms from WoWS.

[WAG]
Members
1,692 posts
9,122 battles
On 11/4/2018 at 6:36 AM, Sere_Pj said:

Another option for players to know more about announcements ( Hourly, Daily ) up to the minute is by joining the Clan Embassy, most of the delegates found out within 30 minutes from ( Crysantos, Fem, Little white mouse ). Very informative group to belong to.

Thanks , Sere_Pj

Linky? What is Clan Embassy?