_Wildman

AFK Players in Ranks and other game play

29 comments in this topic

[PIZZA]
Members
15 posts
11,932 battles

WOWS needs to address this [edited] type of play. Players launching there ships and backing out, becoming BOTS. These players need to be band from play and only play in co-op or banned from game competition for 30 days. This is becoming very annoying and I will not be putting money on this game until this is fixed. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Members
2,084 posts
509 battles
12 minutes ago, _Wildman said:

WOWS needs to address this [edited] type of play. Players launching there ships and backing out, becoming BOTS. These players need to be band from play and only play in co-op or banned from game competition for 30 days. This is becoming very annoying and I will not be putting money on this game until this is fixed. 

BVFz2DJ.gif

• Funny 1

Members
2,084 posts
509 battles
17 minutes ago, _Wildman said:

its not money you should be putting into this game....just sayin... 

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Cool 1

Members
2,084 posts
509 battles
1 minute ago, Amatsukaze_KaiNi said:

Being AFK and get banned for 30 days? That seems way too much of a punishment...

ljgtD1h.gif

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[PIZZA]
Members
15 posts
11,932 battles
12 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

WHO DO YOU THINK KEEPS THIS GAME GOING, tHE PLAYERS WHO BUY STUFF NOT YOU SNOWFLAKES

• Boring 1

Members
2,084 posts
509 battles
9 minutes ago, _Wildman said:

WHO DO YOU THINK KEEPS THIS GAME GOING, tHE PLAYERS WHO BUY STUFF NOT YOU SNOWFLAKES

thats not what I mean.... but the rules prevent me from saying anything else...

and how EXACTLY am I a slowflake....??? LOL.... the only one here crying is you...when you should be practicing...

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Cool 1

[OGRES]
[OGRES]
Beta Testers
569 posts
14,145 battles

I too have witnessed on several occasions not just in ranked, but ever since they implemented the non movement penalty in random the increased number of bots that move just a little and shoot at absolutely nothing at all.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,500 posts
8 minutes ago, _Wildman said:

Snowflakes?

You come to the forums with this lame, butthurt whine, and threaten to hold your breath until you get your way, but everyone else  is a snowflake? Grow up.

• Cool 4

Members
2,084 posts
509 battles
6 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

Snowflakes?

You come to the forums with this lame, butthurt whine, and threaten to hold your breath until you get your way, but everyone else  is a snowflake? Grow up.

3NaDSOF.gif

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,777 posts
10,986 battles
54 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

• Funny 2

[SALVO]
Members
20,575 posts
20,433 battles
1 hour ago, _Wildman said:

Prove that they're simply hitting the battle button and intentionally ignoring their ships.  Prove it!  The reality is that there is no way to do so.  There are dozens of real life reasons why people go AFK.  And real life takes precedence over a game.  

Heck, just the other day, in another AFK in ranked thread, a guy wrote that he hit the battle button and got up to do something (maybe  get a drink) and just plain forgot that he'd hit the battle button. 

Ship happens.  DEAL WITH IT!!!

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
20,575 posts
20,433 battles
41 minutes ago, Black_Sheep9 said:

I too have witnessed on several occasions not just in ranked, but ever since they implemented the non movement penalty in random the increased number of bots that move just a little and shoot at absolutely nothing at all.

Huh?  What are you really saying?  Something's missing in this sentence that's leaving it very confusing.

[SALVO]
Members
20,575 posts
20,433 battles
53 minutes ago, _Wildman said:

Just saying

More like, just whining.  :Smile_child:

[PVE]
Members
792 posts
3 hours ago, _Wildman said:

People that go AFK in coop should have to play only RANDOM for 30 days.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[WOLF9]
Members
1,500 posts
5 minutes ago, cecill611 said:

People that go AFK in coop should have to play only RANDOM for 30 days.

Geez dude, we could just cut off a foot or something, no need to get totally barbaric about things.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[PVE]
Members
792 posts
1 minute ago, Doombeagle said:

Geez dude, we could just cut off a foot or something, no need to get totally barbaric about things.

That is good lol   +1

• Cool 2

[GLORY]
Members
283 posts
2,184 battles
4 hours ago, _Wildman said:

WOWS needs to address this [edited] type of play. Players launching there ships and backing out, becoming BOTS. These players need to be band from play and only play in co-op or BANNED FROM GAME COMETITION FOR 30 DAYS. This is becoming very annoying and I will NOT be putting money on this game until this is fixed. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Snipereagle23