You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Inducting the Next Generation, Version 2.0

7 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
10,914 posts
7,074 battles

Many moons ago, I cut my young lad loose on a Yamato in the PTS, because it couldn't hurt anyone, right?

Today I found myself having to keep a promise to BOTH my kids that I would let them drive a submarine. And this time, I did it in the live, Halloween missions. I gave them both the Zipper sub to keep things as simple as possible and thought they would both be lucky if they lasted five minutes.

Master 9, Ensign Cthulhu Junior, sank two ships and survived the battle, with a four-star win - the only star his team missed was finding the Black Lair.

Miss 7, Ship-girl Cthulhu, loves bats and thinks the Zipper - with one on her prow - is the best thing since sliced bread. She needed a bit more hands-on help, but even she muddled through to the end alive, with three kills and five stars.

In the process, they finished two of my Royal Navy missions for me and a couple of other things besides. Yay, kids!

I warned the other players at the start that they had a newbie on board. Thank you to both teams involved for doing that extra bit of heavy lifting to get my two junior commanders home with a good, solid win. You guys rock.

• Cool 3

[NLIST]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,936 posts
10,684 battles

I tried to get my little brother to play and he didn't like the game :Smile_sad:

[NDA]
Supertester
5,188 posts
15,385 battles

So what you're saying is that you have slaves small employees helping with your WoWs Grinding.

Guess having small humans help does get a captain around the use of questionable and ban-able Bot soft wear. 

Maybe I can teach my nephew to grind out the British DD line for me. I mean 2yrd playing that line wouldn't be much different than my playing of that line. 

:cap_cool:

• Funny 1

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,021 posts
4,848 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Many moons ago, I cut my young lad loose on a Yamato in the PTS, because it couldn't hurt anyone, right?

Today I found myself having to keep a promise to BOTH my kids that I would let them drive a submarine. And this time, I did it in the live, Halloween missions. I gave them both the Zipper sub to keep things as simple as possible and thought they would both be lucky if they lasted five minutes.

Master 9, Ensign Cthulhu Junior, sank two ships and survived the battle, with a four-star win - the only star his team missed was finding the Black Lair.

Miss 7, Ship-girl Cthulhu, loves bats and thinks the Zipper - with one on her prow - is the best thing since sliced bread. She needed a bit more hands-on help, but even she muddled through to the end alive, with three kills and five stars.

In the process, they finished two of my Royal Navy missions for me and a couple of other things besides. Yay, kids!

I warned the other players at the start that they had a newbie on board. Thank you to both teams involved for doing that extra bit of heavy lifting to get my two junior commanders home with a good, solid win. You guys rock.

Bots are getting smarter and smarter these days!

(good work!)

[RKLES]
Members
8,972 posts
10,828 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Glad they are having fun. I had to smile though because I remember you mentioning the other day that you felt it was safe way to let your kids try WOWs and not get their Father pink, then I noticed the team damage is turned in for the regular Torps in the sub Scenerio lol. Was thinking you may have a surprising color change unless they are using the blue Torps or ramming their sub into other players which cause no team damage, but other type of Torps certainly do. Although thankfully the no flooding to allied friendly fire hits thing still applies which is good.

Good news for you the odds of hitting an allied sub with Torps is pretty low since you have to aim just right and be onnthe same depth level as your ally to have it happen. And think I have done 40 Scenerio sub battkes and only seennthe team damage thing happen couple times or so. Considering how many Torps go flying around those are favorable odds for you to be safe from being pink lol.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,064 posts
5,836 battles

"geez dad,this game mode is fun but it's too easy, how can you struggle to get fiveh stars?"