Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rabbitt81

WGing made a funny

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

165
[PVE]
Members
376 posts
8,251 battles

With all the talk of the BB and Cruiser TDS nerf being tested, I noticed that the first mission for the Royal Navy event today is called: BBpic.thumb.jpg.fc610a4146cad67e82c4b776b0f2daf7.jpg

What a coincidence :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_great:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,004
[NDA]
Supertester
4,791 posts
13,617 battles

G3f3opQ.gif

Also could be the Asassiho captain that missed a Battleship with 16 torpedoes. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38
[MIA-B]
Members
186 posts
3,903 battles
4 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

G3f3opQ.gif

Also could be the Asassiho captain that missed a Battleship with 16 torpedoes. 

That was an honest mistake ok :(. I thought he was gonna turn but I severely overestimated his intelligence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[PT8TO]
[PT8TO]
Members
138 posts
12,249 battles

Nothing spells terrifying more than Midway's strike squadrons.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
845
[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,385 posts
7,976 battles

If by "TDS" you mean "Torpedo Defense System" the only change I know of is the change to bulges that is meant to deal with the 0 damage pen thing, which, while their is some potential issue with making it count AP and HE rounds penning as damage (that per another thread seems they may have realized and be looking at undoing that) has no actual change to it's true function - torp damage reduction. So, unless something else I missed happened, wouldn't call that a TDS nerf.

It is however, funny they think I'm afraid of DD's, unless they get super close where dodging is far harder.

1 hour ago, AbyssAngkor said:

Nothing spells terrifying more than Midway's strike squadrons.

Fully upgraded 3,3,2 Hak strike. It has faster TB's that have more HP and can come from 3 different directions along with the 2 DB groups. May have tighter grouping but Midway is usually easier to handle than torps almost literally everywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
705 posts
4 hours ago, Rabbitt81 said:

With all the talk of the BB and Cruiser TDS nerf being tested, I noticed that the first mission for the Royal Navy event today is called: BBpic.thumb.jpg.fc610a4146cad67e82c4b776b0f2daf7.jpg

What a coincidence :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_great:

Challenge accepted. Prinz Eugen and Hindenburg never sleep, have no nightmares. :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[PT8TO]
[PT8TO]
Members
138 posts
12,249 battles
19 hours ago, WanderingGhost said:

Fully upgraded 3,3,2 Hak strike. It has faster TB's that have more HP and can come from 3 different directions along with the 2 DB groups. May have tighter grouping but Midway is usually easier to handle than torps almost literally everywhere. 

Sir, may I interest you in some AP bombs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
194
[XG]
Members
117 posts
2,930 battles
18 hours ago, So_lt_Goes said:

Challenge accepted. Prinz Eugen and Hindenburg never sleep, have no nightmares. :Smile_trollface:

^This. It would take a lot of nerfing for me to lose my Hindy-fu.

Edited by Xidax_Gamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
845
[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,385 posts
7,976 battles
3 hours ago, AbyssAngkor said:

Sir, may I interest you in some AP bombs? 

AP bombs that really only work on some BB's, and some heavy cruisers. And do pretty much nothing against light cruisers and DD's at 800 damage on overpens vs the weaker IJN HE DB's which still does nearly double that, while potentially knocking out modules, while potentially starting fires, while having similar HP but still being faster. While still having TB's with about 20% more HP before upgrades, that are almost 30 knots faster than their USN counterparts. 

 

Theres a reason my 251K damage record with Midway was done WITHOUT the AP bombs - HE works against everything, better disables ships, and their defenses, so that TB's have a better shot at getting through, unless you lead with the TB's, because they cause a flood most players more immediately react to use DCP on it - meaning when the DB's come in after and set 2-3 fires they are stuck burning a good while. 

 

So yeah - still Hak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×