You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
stegocent

A reddit post is NOT good enough WG!

10 comments in this topic

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
19 posts
7,015 battles

Guys, if you are going to cancel the cross sever Clan Battle test then please do tell us!

A post on Reddit is NOT good enough!

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
8,834 posts

I imagine it will be posted at some point but bear in mind it is a weekend and still fairly early for NA.

• Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,848 posts
5,548 battles
35 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

I imagine it will be posted at some point but bear in mind it is a weekend and still fairly early for NA.

^This.

It's not even 10:00 in Boston here, and we're among the latest times in NA right now.

[USFC]
Members
74 posts
11,677 battles

That's some [edited]. We were planning on playing EU today to complete the requierment to earn the 500 steel and 15000 coal. They should just credit all who participated with the rewards that were promised since they took away more than half the opportunities!

Members
155 posts
10,015 battles

Uh in game it just says season has ended and nothing on forums or homepage. Didnt knew I had to look on Reddit...

We had operations set up with our clan so we get ppl together for NA and EU today and tomorrow. I only had the chance to play odd timezones on weekends. So basicly, since last WE was also canceled, none so far.

Edited by RighteousFury42

[USFC]
Members
74 posts
11,677 battles

WG should get in the habbit of posting before they cancel an event, not after the fact.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,271 posts
10,534 battles

@wargaming

Wargaming, inc has pulled quite a stunt with this latest B...S...!  This is piss-poor communication and some real Cow-pie Quackery by WG going-on right here!  NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT!!   :etc_swear:

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png