You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
nzrogue

Clan Battles Tonight

18 comments in this topic

[ANZAC]
[ANZAC]
Members
14 posts
12,676 battles

Ok, don't mind if these things get cancelled for "insert reason here".

But please at least post where everyone can see it, instead of Reddit?  While plenty use Reddit not all of us do and leaving people to wait until it supposed to start till its canned is really "expletive" annoying.

Please organise better, notify people in advance so some of us don't have to wait till stupid o'clock in the morning to figure this out.

*ninja Edit*

Or please tell us where the details will be announced so we can keep track.

Mucho Ta

Edited by nzrogue
addition
  • Cool 10

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Supertester
915 posts
17,978 battles

Reddit post from Wows"

"Hi guys! The clan battles test of the season "The North" has been moved to the next week for technical reasons. You will be able to participate on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (7, 10, 11 November). Thank you for your understanding and feedback!"    

No word yet on whether the battles you have played will count toward the steel/coal rewards if you havent played the crossover yet.  We did receive our signals and oil for playing the minimum of 3 battles on NA.

Edited by BaronVonTom
  • Angry 1

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
19 posts
7,015 battles
4 minutes ago, BaronVonTom said:

Reddit post from Wows"

"Hi guys! The clan battles test of the season "The North" has been moved to the next week for technical reasons. You will be able to participate on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (7, 10, 11 November). Thank you for your understanding and feedback!"    

No word yet on whether the battles you have played will count toward the rewards.

A reddit post is NOT good enough!

• Cool 2

[DPG]
Members
124 posts
7,882 battles

Another thread going on the subject as well, and agreed WG needs to update its news stories sooner, and then bump them back into the #1 position - not staying 20 deep. 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,271 posts
10,534 battles

@wargaming

Wargaming, inc has pulled quite a stunt with this latest B...S...!  This is piss-poor communication and some real Cow-pie Quackery by WG going-on right here!  NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT!!   :etc_swear:

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png
  • Cool 1

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
12 posts
2,952 battles

I tried to go to the forum site for this activity and it says I don't have sufficient rights to go there?

Anyway i agree what what is being said about short notice and how we find out. The news article for the clan wars test rarely is anywhere near the top of the website.. you would think when it has to be delayed it could at least go to the top until the next update comes along. 

[-TKS-]
Members
283 posts
5,568 battles

really what a joke who runs that crapshow over there ?  on top of it the move the clan battles to when the anchors away event is going on...

[DPG]
Members
124 posts
7,882 battles

Just logged in to the game - selected the clan battle mode to double check this morning play time and this: 

This clan battle season is over 

I have organized the clan yet again to participate in this clan battle cross server attempt on the EU prime time in just under 2 hours from now

I personally logged some 20 games in the 1st 2 clan sessions, but they keep moving the dates and no information !!!! and we will not earn the 500 steel, 15000 coal without 5 games on another server 

I am a huge fan of this game,  have created my own website, started and keep an active clan going, support the game big time with my own money, - well you get the picture ...

i understand this is a test - a beta of sorts - changes are ok to me/us - What completely blows and is unacceptable behavior/treatment  is there has NEVER been timely information about these last minute changes !! The news article from a month ago is dead - the forum link from that article is dead ... there is silence.

BUT - WG you are ticking me off like few games ever have with this lack of information about key events you are hosting!! 

ESPECIALLY ORGANIZED TEAM EVENTS !! DAMMITT - START SUPPORTING YOUR ACTIVE PLAYER BASE BETTER !!! 

It takes significant effort to organize for these and they get canceled willy nilly with no feedback for clan leaders!  BAD BAD BAD !!!!!!!!!!

How difficult would it be to update the clan battles story and bump it to 1st position in our daily news ?! 

• Cool 2

[TRG]
Members
121 posts
2,549 battles
16 minutes ago, Karandar said:

Just logged in to the game - selected the clan battle mode to double check this morning play time and this: 

This clan battle season is over 

I have organized the clan yet again to participate in this clan battle cross server attempt on the EU prime time in just under 2 hours from now

I personally logged some 20 games in the 1st 2 clan sessions, but they keep moving the dates and no information !!!! and we will not earn the 500 steel, 15000 coal without 5 games on another server 

I am a huge fan of this game,  have created my own website, started and keep an active clan going, support the game big time with my own money, - well you get the picture ...

i understand this is a test - a beta of sorts - changes are ok to me/us - What completely blows and is unacceptable behavior/treatment  is there has NEVER been timely information about these last minute changes !! The news article from a month ago is dead - the forum link from that article is dead ... there is silence.

BUT - WG you are ticking me off like few games ever have with this lack of information about key events you are hosting!! 

ESPECIALLY ORGANIZED TEAM EVENTS !! DAMMITT - START SUPPORTING YOUR ACTIVE PLAYER BASE BETTER !!! 

It takes significant effort to organize for these and they get canceled willy nilly with no feedback for clan leaders!  BAD BAD BAD !!!!!!!!!!

How difficult would it be to update the clan battles story and bump it to 1st position in our daily news ?! 

They are still drunk from the holiday they had on November 5th. so you know... they dont care about us as long as they get money from the JEAN BART (fail ship) sales

• Cool 1

[TAW]
Members
6 posts
4,556 battles

..... this is now the nth weekend in a row I have made plans with my guildies, gotten up early and hung our for hours, and been disappointed that Clan is not Que-able.  I think WG should SERIOUSLY consider calling off the test for now and just giving anyone who had 5 battles (because most of us needed the other 5 Eastern Hemisphere timezone games) the 500 steel we were hoping to get.

Its very unfair for them to offer such a generous reward, and then make us gather groups and make changes in our REAL lives to participate in something that they are continuously screwing up.  

Edited by Digital_Wind
  • Cool 3

[DPG]
Members
124 posts
7,882 battles

Agreed Wind - i submitted a ticket as well - There is ZERO info anywhere right now !! 

I strongly urged them as well to remove the cross server requirement of this test and pay the reward for any ten games - or even consider drop that to 5 because of the terrible feedback and constant last second changes. 

i personally have 20 games on NA server - I work shift work and took 2 days off this shift to organize and run with my clan this weekend on the EU server prime times ... 

the lack of news is so incredibly disrespectful - that is really the only thing that angers me about this - i get this is a glorified beta - but WG has to understand out time matters too !  I have a dozen + hours in trying to find news every time one of these sessions gets last second changed and then to re organize the clan for different sessions !

WG needs to change the rewards requirements for this event to make it right. 

and in future - simply add a note to the news article on the Warships home page and bump the article to the top - and or use the launcher to give us updates - it is all we ask of you WG  - PLEASSSSEEEEE talk to us ! 

Good hunting, 

Kar

Edited by Karandar
  • Cool 1

[EC]
Members
5 posts
9,984 battles

This is a TEST,

WG trying to see how far they can go before they start losing players due to aggravation  

• Cool 1

[USFC]
Alpha Tester
67 posts
6,263 battles

This is total B$ and the player base needs to make some noise about it. We all set aside our time to be ready to play on the other servers and claim these awards and get denied the chance to do so. The very LEAST they can do is give out the awards! I understand that it is a beta test but you really screwed the pooch on this one WG!

[DPG]
Members
124 posts
7,882 battles

i sent in a ticket - they responded they will try to better communicate in the future - update news article etc. 

I would ask all of you to please send a ticket as well. The more "Polite and constructive" tickets they receive the more likely they will improve their behavior and communications 

I added they should update and bump their original news post on the website - 

They should not close the news post discussion thread while an event is ongoing

They should better tag forum posts so we can more easily find them

They should improve their in game clan messaging system:

There already exists check boxes beside every members name. Why not add the option for officers of a clan to "message all selected" ? This would make life so much better for us all. Limit this masse option to officers- and only allow inside clan multi recipient messages. this will remove the problem of in game spam. Currently - each member must be messaged individually, and often through server lag or whatever reason it takes 3-5 copy, paste and send attempts to get the message sent.

I also added that I really wish them much success in their cross server efforts, having a larger pool to draw from for matches - competitive and hopefully eventually even in random games would be epic - and I look forward to kicking some EU butt ! 

Feel free to copy and paste the above to any ticket you send them. 

Good hunting,

Karandar

[DPG]
Members
124 posts
7,882 battles

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/cross-server-matchmaker/

image.thumb.png.2ba7be04295520c8b4b0adf69a70b4fb.png

I want to start by wishing WG the best of success in getting cross server play working - I think it would be epic to have the much broader player base to compete against. 

That said - WG handling of their technical challenges and their communication/feedback to us was non existent and appallingly inconsiderate.

try and search the forum for "clan battle" and none of the official news or updates shows up even today.

One of the canceled days - the bulk of players found news on reddit for goodness sake ! 

their killing the forum chat link from the news article did not help either - unacceptable in an ongoing event! 

My clan showed up both of the week day sessions we were allowed to play and played 20 battles on the NA server - we then organized to play both weekend matches on the EU server  before it was canceled and moved. 

We then organized and planned and showed up for each of  the next 3 time slot sessions that WG made and subsequently last minute canceled/pushed off

I even took 2 days off this past weekend session (i work shift work, so this one fell on bad timing for me) 

I had previously submitted a ticket begging WG to update its news story for us each change and bump the article so we had some little news. So a big kudos on WG for doing this at least now... 

But i am sorry - "reducing the requirement" they have done is NOTHING!!!!  There was always the 5 games on another server requirement... it was the hard one because of how early they are - and the only 2 days we were allowed to participate were week days! 

The time and effort I and many of my clan mates put in for this event  - we played 20 games - and we get zerol  for all their [edited] !!! This is so wrong WG !!!!  

If there are no more sessions with this test(what it sounds like from this post) Then The reward should be absolutely reduced to anyone who played 5+ games period !!  

WG has to either add another couple of cross server days or make this right to those of us who put a ton of time into this - TRYING to play cross server and only failed because of WG - not ourselves !!!! 

Our clans and may warships players are professionals with careers and family - we make the time to play this game and it is not always easy. This test has been a demonstration of "What not do do, or how not to organize an event "

- Worst experience in my years playing this game by far !! 

WG, again, if you are not planning to add another 2 days for us to get in our EU games, then please make this right and fix the rewards to any who played 5+ games period - Our lost time is valuable too. 

-------------------------

Good Hunting ! 

Karandar

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,271 posts
10,534 battles
4 hours ago, Karandar said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/cross-server-matchmaker/

image.thumb.png.2ba7be04295520c8b4b0adf69a70b4fb.png

I want to start by wishing WG the best of success in getting cross server play working - I think it would be epic to have the much broader player base to compete against. 

That said - WG handling of their technical challenges and their communication/feedback to us was non existent and appallingly inconsiderate.

try and search the forum for "clan battle" and none of the official news or updates shows up even today.

One of the canceled days - the bulk of players found news on reddit for goodness sake ! 

their killing the forum chat link from the news article did not help either - unacceptable in an ongoing event! 

My clan showed up both of the week day sessions we were allowed to play and played 20 battles on the NA server - we then organized to play both weekend matches on the EU server  before it was canceled and moved. 

We then organized and planned and showed up for each of  the next 3 time slot sessions that WG made and subsequently last minute canceled/pushed off

I even took 2 days off this past weekend session (i work shift work, so this one fell on bad timing for me) 

I had previously submitted a ticket begging WG to update its news story for us each change and bump the article so we had some little news. So a big kudos on WG for doing this at least now... 

But i am sorry - "reducing the requirement" they have done is NOTHING!!!!  There was always the 5 games on another server requirement... it was the hard one because of how early they are - and the only 2 days we were allowed to participate were week days! 

The time and effort I and many of my clan mates put in for this event  - we played 20 games - and we get zerol  for all their [edited] !!! This is so wrong WG !!!!  

If there are no more sessions with this test(what it sounds like from this post) Then The reward should be absolutely reduced to anyone who played 5+ games period !!  

WG has to either add another couple of cross server days or make this right to those of us who put a ton of time into this - TRYING to play cross server and only failed because of WG - not ourselves !!!! 

Our clans and may warships players are professionals with careers and family - we make the time to play this game and it is not always easy. This test has been a demonstration of "What not do do, or how not to organize an event "

- Worst experience in my years playing this game by far !! 

WG, again, if you are not planning to add another 2 days for us to get in our EU games, then please make this right and fix the rewards to any who played 5+ games period - Our lost time is valuable too. 

-------------------------

Good Hunting ! 

Karandar

HEAR, HEAR!  I am in absolute agreement with Karandar.  The same situation as he has described applies equally to Tactical Strike Group 4  (and I'm sure many other clans)!

Very well spoken and clearly explained!

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png