You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Meatshield_No13

Twilight Battle, new Halloween mode incoming?

5 comments in this topic

[HSD]
Members
286 posts
9,453 battles

Apologies if someone has already posted and/or linked information about this, I did to a quick trawl but it was hardly exhaustive or thorough. But I was completely unaware until I saw this video.

Thought I would post it here for others.

Interesting, WG is clearly experimenting and using the Halloween event platform to try some different ideas, which I think is a good thing. It gives you data without having to commit to them, or set expectations for the players.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,120 posts
18,636 battles

Still didn't prevent BB from sitting behind islands all the match and getting killed´by the filth.

It's extrem funny. But you need to know your consumables. And if you see a ship with low health, kill it.

The NC heal can restore full health!

[SALVO]
Members
16,627 posts
17,300 battles
14 minutes ago, Meatshield_No13 said:

Apologies if someone has already posted and/or linked information about this, I did to a quick trawl but it was hardly exhaustive or thorough. But I was completely unaware until I saw this video.

Thought I would post it here for others.

Interesting, WG is clearly experimenting and using the Halloween event platform to try some different ideas, which I think is a good thing. It gives you data without having to commit to them, or set expectations for the players.

I watched that video yesterday.  I love that WG will experiment with new ideas during the Halloween and April Fools Day events.  Hell, I also love that they will live test new ideas using normal ships, i.e. the Arms Race test and the current Ranked Sprint test.  (I love it because I refuse to DL an entire second instance of the game, plus any time you spend on the PT server doesn't count towards your live server grinds.)

I'm not sure that these tests don't create some expectations, though I do agree that they don't have to commit to anything.

Regarding this particular new event, I'm not quite sure what's being tested, unless it's the extremely weird consumables.  Oh, I suppose that the shrinking circle thing is probably an element under test, though I'll  say up front that I profoundly hate it.  I don't really care if it's in a Halloween game mode, but I NEVER want to see it in the normal "historical" game modes.

Members
617 posts
7,280 battles

It's like PUBG but in WoWs in Halloween event :Smile_veryhappy: